Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another WEF puppet Prime Minister.

I still haven't figured out who gets a listing there and who doesn't - Jeremy Corbyn is on there too but no photo so his might just be a placeholder while hers is a pending application?

Just to add, typing in random names on there... Ed Miliband has a whole flipping essay on his :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I still haven't figured out who gets a listing there and who doesn't - Jeremy Corbyn is on there too but no photo so his might just be a placeholder while hers is a pending application?

Just to add, typing in random names on there... Ed Miliband has a whole flipping essay on his :eek:
Yeah of the many things you could call Corbyn, he is definitely not a globalist.

What fresh hell is this 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah of the many things you could call Corbyn, he is definitely not a globalist.

What fresh hell is this 😱

And Holly’s empty, apathetic “oh gawd” when the poor guy says he’s on a pre-payment meter (those on pre-payment meters are said to be the most vulnerable group in this ‘energy crisis’ for multiple reasons). He could’ve said he’s run out of milk and it would elicit the same response.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And Holly’s empty, apathetic “oh gawd” when the poor guy says he’s on a pre-payment meter (those on pre-payment meters are said to be the most vulnerable group in this ‘energy crisis’ for multiple reasons). He could’ve said he’s run out of milk and it would elicit the same response.
Yeah she clearly couldn't give two shiny shits. They're so detached from reality, but they better be careful because no one will escape this tyranny in the end. Even they will be robbed by the elites eventually.

Reactions: 14
Pardon my French but duck off Trudeau. 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I hope you guys are doing well.

I bought my sister some candles, matches and batteries today. Extra thick holders for both the tea lights and pillar candles.

Just trying to get her a bit more prepped as she’s back to living on her own.

The larger M&S water multipacks were all out of stock, as with the single water bottles on Ocado for our our delivery date.

Ocado have an offer if you use the code: VOU3144132 you’ll get £20 off a £60 shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope you guys are doing well.

I bought my sister some candles, matches and batteries today. Extra thick holders for both the tea lights and pillar candles.

Just trying to get her a bit more prepped as she’s back to living on her own.

The larger M&S water multipacks were all out of stock, as with the single water bottles on Ocado for our our delivery date.

Ocado have an offer if you use the code: VOU3144132 you’ll get £20 off a £60 shop.
Thanks @rainbowlemon for all the work you do bringing us, financial advice and good offers. It's much appreciated 👍💕
I hope you doing well too, and thanks for asking.
I always appreciate your posts and look forward to reading them, they are always humourous, grounded and full of good sense, and intelligence (also well researched)
Goodnight and take care 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The government have brought out some new money saving tips.

Shave yours and your children's heads. You save on not only washing but also hair care products and energy using the hairdryer.

Stop hovering, you're all filthy peasants anyway.

Eat only cold foods, a sandwich is enough for any meal.

Sleep all in one bed to keep warm. If you really want to cut down on costs, move your family into a bedsit. It's not like you need a kitchen now you only eat sandwiches.

Wash less, it's not like you can afford to go out anywhere, who you trying to impress.

Finally save money on clothes, a sack cloth tied with rope is not only environmentally friendly but practical too.

Enjoy winter your filthy proles.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Shave yours and your children's heads. You save on not only washing but also hair care products and energy using the hairdryer.

Sleep all in one bed to keep warm. If you really want to cut down on costs, move your family into a bedsit. It's not like you need a kitchen now you only eat sandwiches.

Wash less, it's not like you can afford to go out anywhere, who you trying to impress.

Finally save money on clothes, a sack cloth tied with rope is not only environmentally friendly but practical too.

And amongst these we see the origins of the Four Yorkshiremen sketch, its true purpose now revealed :eek:
They saw this coming and tried to warn us but we were too busy fighting over whose turn it was with the lump of coal.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the love guys.

I’m not sure if the Plum was 100% me so can’t take full credit for that. Congrats on saving enough to buy a freezer!

I think we are heading in that direction to a 1984 scenario where we will be happy to be told we can have 20g of chocolate a week . Food will always be available just not affordable.

My mother grew up in another country as one of eight kids and poor but still luckier then most as they had chickens, goats and a cow . It seriously affected her relationship with food.

Last edited:
Yeah she clearly couldn't give two shiny shits. They're so detached from reality, but they better be careful because no one will escape this tyranny in the end. Even they will be robbed by the elites eventually.
I wonder if they think they’ll be part of the club? Behind the scenes, I’m sure they’ve done everything they can to ingratiate themselves, even going so far as selling their souls and being the worker bees that deliver the elite’s messages - via symbology in most cases.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's all bollocks .
Like the " success " of the " vaccines ".
Utter shite.
And people swallow it.
I am well aware that I am guilty of just repeating the same messages, and they aren't even CT, however I think if we care about our fellow man it's very hard to drop it, to turn a blind eye, to forget when we still feel anger and outrage at what people have gone through and are going through.
I did read this article and it did make me stop and think for a minute.

""If we don’t start putting the “covid” narrative a bit further back on the stove (again, *not* forgetting it or the monsters who are trying to destroy the word) we will never, ever move forward and get some kind of life back. If we continue to make our addiction to “covid”, the shots, “viruses”, “germs”, bacteria, masks and all of the other things surrounding the last few years the priority in our lives we play right into the monster’s hands. This is what they want! They want 2 sides in a battle for the world. This became blatantly apparent in Joe-bama’s 4th Reich “speech” on 9/1/2022. They want frothing, mask-wearing, shot-taking, science-worshiping, free-speech-hating, everything-good-hating, obedient and violent extremists on one side… And everyone else on the other side. We must start walking away from it. We have to start talking about how we are going to regain the liberty we’ve lost. How we’re going to feed ourselves and our families, how we are going to make a living if they make it nearly impossible to buy, sell or work without towing their evil line, how we’re going to heat our homes, how we’re going to rebuild relationships with people we love and, of course, how we are going to hold the monsters accountable somehow for everything they’ve been up to.
We must remember that “covid” is just *one* link in a chain of evils being perpetrated on society. When we focus entirely on “covid” (and the whole narrative surrounding it), it helps give them (the monsters) cover while they shove the rest of their agenda down our throats without us even knowing it. Remember, Santa Klaus Schwab said something like “ze covid 19 gives us a rare opportunity……..”
Let’s try our best to keep our eye on those involved in the “covid” narrative. We have to! I get it. It’s extremely important to do so. We must continue to let them know: “we see you!” But we must also start doing our best to begin standing up for ourselves again. Saying NO to the next big shoe that’s going to drop, and while we are practicing doing that, start digging ourselves and our families out of the mire that has been purposely shoveled onto us for almost 3 years. "

Then again 👇
"If you do not speak up when it matters, when would it matter that you speak? The opposite of courage is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow."

Rickson Gracie

Attachments

• Heart
My oven broke and my friend at work has been banging on about her Ninja foodi dual air fryer, she said she hardly uses her oven now. Anyway tried to get one its like rocking horse tit- sold out everywhere and when it comes back in sells out again. Apparently they are much cheaper to run than conventional electric ovens so people are going crazy for them. Shows how worried people are about their bills soon people won’t even dare turn their oven on to cook food!

• Wow
My oven broke and my friend at work has been banging on about her Ninja foodi dual air fryer, she said she hardly uses her oven now. Anyway tried to get one its like rocking horse tit- sold out everywhere and when it comes back in sells out again. Apparently they are much cheaper to run than conventional electric ovens so people are going crazy for them. Shows how worried people are about their bills soon people won’t even dare turn their oven on to cook food!
My Fakebook is covered with this tit. Also not saying I drink a lot but I keep getting the £20 a pint post too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My brother’s ill again. Taking time off work as he can’t even walk properly again.

• Sad
This makes me so sad. The censoring and abuse these clever people have suffered, just for speaking against the narrative. HOW can anyone think its OK.

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc

"For two and a half years I have been subjected to an endless barrage of lies and abuse from the conspirators and their handmaidens in the mainstream media. My dedication to sharing the truth has destroyed my reputation, my career and my income. I’ve been banned and demonised and sneered at with a vengeance that has sometimes seemed primitive and often seemed personal. I am banned from all mainstream media and from most internet sites. The enemy has done everything possible to damage my reputation. Take a look at the Wikipedia page for the film `Mrs Caldicot’s Cabbage War’ (which is based on a novel of mine) and you’ll see that even there I’m referred to as a `conspiracy theorist’. And my name has been removed from the key information. The entire Wikipedia page for the novels about Mrs Caldicot was removed out of sheer destructive vindictiveness. As was a page about my Bilbury books.

But it’s a fight that has to be fought. As I have repeatedly said: this is the most important war in human history. I started the war with what seemed to me then to be an advantage: I believe that after over 50 years of research and writing I know more about vaccines, iatrogenic disease, drug companies and drug side effects than anyone else alive.
I feel so tired, so bloody tired, that I feel as though someone has stolen my body and replaced it with the body of an old, old man.
I’ll carry on writing articles for my website and doing what I can to share the truth, but I shan’t be doing any more videos, giving any more interviews or making any more speeches."

I’ve had enough abuse, thank youhttps://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm

So sorry to hear about your brother @rainbowlemon x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The brave people who were willing to speak out even if it went against what the CDC and co were spouting do deserve a huge thanks. I do believe though only time will tell the truth. The fact checkers would have faded into the background.

Fact: Pfizer has paid the largest fines in history for fraud and deliberately misleading investigators. Their drug trials have lead to deaths of African children and heart valve patients.

They abandoned India a market with 1 billion + people after they demanded their own safety trials.

I’m so tired of it all too, at least if the vax doesn’t kill you, you can still joke about it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.