Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not pro or anti abortion. I think it's an extremely emotive subject which has been politicised for certain agendas. I also think we as a society need to seriously question why we have reacted in such an extreme way to the abortion law changes but in the same breath are quite happy to see innocent babies be injected with (what we now know is) an extremely dangerous injection which offers absolutely no benefit to the child.

Where is the global media outrage on that?

Reactions: 21
I am not pro or anti abortion. I think it's an extremely emotive subject which has been politicised for certain agendas. I also think we as a society need to seriously question why we have reacted in such an extreme way to the abortion law changes but in the same breath are quite happy to see innocent babies be injected with (what we now know is) an extremely dangerous injection which offers absolutely no benefit to the child.

Where is the global media outrage on that?

What injection are you referring to?

So many awake Americans sadly Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when it comes to left and right. They think this is one over on the republicans without seeing the whole picture,

They cannot get pass left and right. They cannot see the same thing is going on all over no matter if the country is led by a left or right leaders.

Instead of revising the laws so that late term abortions are re-looked at they have gone back to the dark ages. be very carful what you scream for

Reactions: 8
If he has your brains and compassion he will be a welcome addition.

The Biden situation is beyond a fecking joke , are we supposed to just go along with it quietly. Why don't more people give a damn.
but 81 million votes bro?

So many awake Americans sadly Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when it comes to left and right. They think this is one over on the republicans without seeing the whole picture,

They cannot get pass left and right. They cannot see the same thing is going on all over no matter if the country is led by a left or right leaders.

Instead of
same in Germany

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/24 **7**
The locals in a certain state are right to be upset the wealthy farmer has invaded their state. Wait until he starts his "seed experiments" and testing and how the neighboring crops somehow begin to suffer while his are lush and fertile. Bill Gates/North Dakota (Bill Gates’ purchase of North Dakota farmland has locals ‘livid’: official)

I saw a video about a month or two ago where they were talking in what appeared to be a courtroom about allowing abortions up to and including active labour. This was in America.
I am not sure what’s happening in America, but when something goes to that extreme then there will always be push back.

The simpsons predicted yet again…..

Also worth noting….

The video I was talking about…….I wonder if what’s going on is a reaction to this…..

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The locals in a certain state are right to be upset the wealthy farmer has invaded their state. Wait until he starts his "seed experiments" and testing and how the neighboring crops somehow begin to suffer while his are lush and fertile. Bill Gates/North Dakota (Bill Gates’ purchase of North Dakota farmland has locals ‘livid’: official)

I saw a video about a month or two ago where they were talking in what appeared to be a courtroom about allowing abortions up to and including active labour. This was in America.
I am not sure what’s happening in America, but when something goes to that extreme then there will always be push back.

Also worth noting….

The video I was talking about…….I wonder if what’s going on is a reaction to this…..
OMG that is like something from Frankenstein. Absolutely horrific

Reactions: 6

Also worth noting….

If only people would look deeper into things. They believe very late term abortion would be a very rare thing and probably never actually happens. But they don't join the dots of trafficking, organ harvesting or medical research.

Reactions: 11
If only people would look deeper into things. They believe very late term abortion would be a very rare thing and probably never actually happens. But they don't join the dots of trafficking, organ harvesting or medical research.
Yeah weren't the covid vaccines partly made up from aborted fetuses?

• Sick
  • Haha
After 22 weeks you have to have a injection. I had a tfmr and they inject the baby so it’s heart stops, then your induced after 48 hours . So the baby has been dead for 2 days. No organs would be any good to anyone

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Under a spoiler because all the abortion talk might be triggering .

Children of men was set in 2027 😂.

From the comments in the German thread. We need to wait 20-30 years to see the real effects of all of this.

1656228644709.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
After 22 weeks you have to have a injection. I had a tfmr and they inject the baby so it’s heart stops, then your induced after 48 hours . So the baby has been dead for 2 days. No organs would be any good to anyone
❤ Sorry to hear that.

They don't always work and many babies are born alive.

Sadly there is a huge market for organs and and we know these organs can be and have been sold, so I would expect the unscrupulous to not inject the baby properly knowing there would be a live birth.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.