Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one that always gets me is when they have the straight cut rocks from thousands of years ago, or what are clearly parts of machines from ancient times dug up, but they won't even entertain the possibility that these ancient civilizations may have had technology we don't know about. But we all have to believe in a gradual technology gradually evolved.
Ooh I am interested in reading more about the parts of machines dug up, I don't know much about archeology but I am intrigued. Where can I read up on this? Is there a particular country or civilisation you are thinking of?

Reactions: 6
Dan Schneider was also a producer for the TV show Icarly.
There is so much dogdy stuff about nicelodian. It's like a bleeping weirdo factory. I think it's pretty much an open secret at this point, especially when they carried on letting that producer work there after his conviction.

Reactions: 8
There is so much dogdy stuff about nicelodian. It's like a bleeping weirdo factory. I think it's pretty much an open secret at this point, especially when they carried on letting that producer work there after his conviction.
Any place kids are that's were the perverts will be. Childline was a gift from heaven for certain people, they could not only find vulnerable children but also be the first alerted when a child was trying to report a famous person and put a stop to that nonsense

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I think we can all think of things in our own lifetime that we see repeated everywhere that we know aren't true , even minor things like I knew someone who for a brief time became a famous rock star and most things written about him, from where he came from to how he started his band, I know are fairytales but once something gets out there it's repeated by other outlets and then books until it becomes factual history. Things we've lived through where the official history doesn't tally with our experience or real life knowledge.
So I imagine on a larger scale then it stands to reason many, many things aren't as we've been told. Especially in more isolated countries.
There are free books to download on Hidden Archeology on z-lib.org.

The weather ,🙄, I'm sure some people have just been hatched. It's summer, and not a very good one where I've been. What is wrong with people that they can't even remember that we have some hot dry summers ( 2018), some wet summers and some a mix of both. NO, now everyone is vulnerable, LIVING IN FEAR AGAIN last month of 2 days of unusually high temperature for the uk ( but not elsewhere ) and now a few days of normal summer heat. Why ? Because they've been told they are. Believe what you know from personal experience and see around you NOT from what you are being told ffs and enjoy it or avoid it as it will soon be cold and wet again. People pay thousands to go to hot countries. Most sensible people know how to treat the sun with respect. What is wrong with some people!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh I am interested in reading more about the parts of machines dug up, I don't know much about archeology but I am intrigued. Where can I read up on this? Is there a particular country or civilisation you are thinking of?
I'm not great on remembering where I saw stuff. But the start of the zeitgeist film has some really interesting stuff about the church. The history film linked a couple pages back also has some interesting stuff about the church falsifying history (the other theories are a bit bonkers though).

There are old ruins that have stones cut with laser precision all over the world. There are also Egyptian artifacts that appear to be parts of machines as well as carvings that show what looks like machines. There are quite a few people putting stuff out there about it all. I think you need to look for alternative history or ancient technology or something like that. Sorry someone else might be more help.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OK I have just heard radio headline news...
Amber health warning for highs of 36 degrees " WITH POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF SUNBURN " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting blind item about Nickelodeon and Dan Schneider…
Dan Schnieder is absolutely revolting. He literally ruined Amanda Bynes life. I get really upset when I think of her as she was such a talented actress who got chewed up and spat out by the Hollywood creeps, and her parents basically stood by whilst Schneider was abusing her!! I will never understand how parents can offer up their children up to these monsters just for a paycheque.

bleeping Tom hanks. I really want people to open their eyes to him. But I think it will never come out properly or only come out after his death. Same with Speilberg.
And Tom Hanks, what can I say, what an utter disgrace he is and such a let down as I absolutely loved his movies growing up.

Reactions: 13
Dan Schnieder is absolutely revolting. He literally ruined Amanda Bynes life. I get really upset when I think of her as she was such a talented actress who got chewed up and spat out by the Hollywood creeps, and her parents basically stood by whilst Schneider was abusing her!! I will never understand how parents can offer up their children up to these monsters just for a paycheque.

And Tom Hanks, what can I say, what an utter disgrace he is and such a let down as I absolutely loved his movies growing up.
I wonder if the parents think it'll be worth it to be famous. Or that it's the price of fame and everyone goes through it so it's not that bigger deal.

They could be child abusers themself (Brittney's dad we all now know is a nasty piece of work so it wouldnt suprise me). Lohan hates her dad too doesn't she.

Copied from another thread:

I know we’ve mentioned this before and not everyone agrees, but Wade Robson was left at Micheal jackson’s home when he was just 8. James’s family was also bought an entire house.

It’s so easy for these kids to be abused because nobody will believe them.

Last edited:
I know we’ve mentioned this before and not everyone agrees, but Wade Robson was left at Micheal jackson’s home when he was just 8. James’s family was also bought an entire house.

It’s so easy for these kids to be abused because nobody will believe them.
I just can't comprehend it. Your sole purpose as a parent is to protect your children, even to the point of dying for them. How your could possibly leave them in those situations is just beyond me.

Another great one from Bob!

Reactions: 6
Full version of the China facial recognition 'tickets' report, cites additional concerns, wider imitations etc.

With a followup where they add thermal cameras.
Starts with convenience or utility and then comes the function creep, sometimes not even disguised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Facial recognition in China is nothing new new as it's used to profile uyghurs in Xinjiang:
I'm not sure whether the article is good but hopefully gives a general idea, if not the BBC will probably have much better articles
This seems just a step up from that to the general population, but I have no doubt that the facial recognition will be focused on identifying 'dangerous ethnic groups' also

I also wonder how you guys feel about these plans:

Is there the possibility of that taking a turn and being used on domestic offenders, and then eventually move to similar levels of Chinese tracking?

I also wonder how you guys feel about these plans:
Puts a bit of a spin on 'being watched'... OTOH opens doors for remarks about who watches the watches, and a load of tabloid headlines like 'face watching watch face watches faces' so at least we get some entertainment from it.

Maybe they could monetise a 'track my crook' app to offset the costs and even let the public raise alerts if said crook appears to be e.g. loitering with intent to use a pedestrian crossing or wearing a loud shirt in a built-up area during the hours of darkness etc, 'the usual'..

Last edited:
Rockafella funded feminism.

While I agree with much of this there is something to be said for women having financial independence and the greater freedom that comes with it - freedom to live how they want without asking their husbands to fund it, freedom to leave their marriages if they are unhappy or abusive. It’s very difficult. In an ideal world, we would have a benevolent government who paid a caregiver to stay at home and raise children and undertake domestic duties - and this would be recognised as a valid and respected career choice as much as any other employment.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.