Conspiracy Theories #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, you're all gonna love this. I can't go into specifics because I'll get in trouble with my work, but I work in the private healthcare industry and they've scheduled an hour long mandatory training session on dispelling the myths around covid-19 and the impact on women's fertility pregnancy etc
Talk about pushing the agenda
We had similar here (NHS) - it wasn’t as forced as it was very overly friendly and slightly sinister email with a link to an “FAQ” to dispel myths around the vaccine. Anyone who didn’t initially agree to get jabbed was asked to go and speak to one of our managers and explain their reasons, and they basically would just keep pushing it until people gave up. To be fair they do the same with flu jabs. I don’t see how they can be pushing a jab one minute then explaining that the jabs don’t prevent admission or illness the next. It’s bonkers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Holy night!! So these are people who have flown back into Australia or just citizens being pulled at random and quarantined??
They obviously didn’t give that guy an answer about the other guy banging on the walls. And as comical as it was to see him staring out the peephole because the drama gave him something to do, how depressing it was.
Knowing you literally cannot get out unless they let you. Must feel like a straight jacket.
Id like to know what has happened to those people

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Vaccine passports for Scotlands entertainment industry has been passed today. A sad day for us Scots. I really hope there is a pushback but I highly doubt it 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Vaccine passports for Scotlands entertainment industry has been passed today. A sad day for us Scots. I really hope there is a pushback but I highly doubt it 😢
There is no ask the people is there. Its all just dictators forcing things through. Makes me so angry

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sad day for Scotland, Worried how far all this will go.
Our house is unvaxxed, partner tested positive on Tuesday. He got an email from test and protect to say he was positive. Followed by 4 texts and 5 more emails within 3 hours, he’s had no phone calls from anybody to check where he’s been etc 🤷🏼‍♀️
we’re all down in the dumps here as our daughters birthday party has been cancelled and her birthday is in self isolation too 😭 you’d never know there was anything wrong with him though!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hmmm saw this today:

"On the day of 9/11, George W. Bush visited the Booker Elementary School in Florida the elementary school children were reciting these words: Kite, Hit, Steel, Plane, Must. "

The Matrix 4 trailer is also out!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
This video is absolutely heartbreaking and goes to show why these vaccines should never be mandated anywhere!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This video is absolutely heartbreaking and goes to show why these vaccines should never be mandated anywhere!

One of my biggest wishes is that somehow, some way... these hoards of stories about sickness and death from the vaccine would make headlines- at least long enough for people to get a good look and get a dose of reality.

And wake up before it's too late.

We're all shitting it here because of Biden's Fed Worker Mandate.. everyone I know is hoping there is pushback. Ugh... it makes me wonder what would have been the reaction if Trump had done it, seeing as everyone said they wouldn't go near it with a bargepole when it was " Trump's vaccine".

The four yo that died in her sleep. I won't post it on the threads that have posted about it so will post my thoughts here.

Died in her sleep, just started preschool. (heard this story 1000 times) mum wasn't anti-vax just anti covid vax. (anyway that is my personal thoughts on this, seen it so many times and don't believe in coincidences.)

Why are they blaming the parents for not getting a vaccine when we all know the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it or spreading it, if she did die of covid then her parents being vaccinated would not have made one jot of difference.

We all know they now want to push the jabs onto even younger kids. Watch the rise in kids dying from "covid"

You want to see what the vaccinated do and say to the unvaccinated. this is to a mum who just lost her child. this is what TPTB together with the media have done.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
@Purrrrrrr what's TPTB mean please?
The powers that be. whomever they are.

Too late to edit my previous post but the mum hasn't said she wished she had the vaccine she is saying (on her FB) that vaccinated are getting covid too.. So maybe a quote out of context as in if I thought it would have stopped it I would have had it?

1631343200327.png

1631343236048.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The four yo that died in her sleep. I won't post it on the threads that have posted about it so will post my thoughts here.

Died in her sleep, just started preschool. (heard this story 1000 times) mum wasn't anti-vax just anti covid vax. (anyway that is my personal thoughts on this, seen it so many times and don't believe in coincidences.)

Why are they blaming the parents for not getting a vaccine when we all know the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it or spreading it, if she did die of covid then her parents being vaccinated would not have made one jot of difference.

We all know they now want to push the jabs onto even younger kids. Watch the rise in kids dying from "covid"

You want to see what the vaccinated do and say to the unvaccinated. this is to a mum who just lost her child. this is what TPTB together with the media have done.

I saw that story in the mail and it didn't ring true. A healthy little girl who generally don't get I'll from covid) tested positive then died in her sleep. I'm not going to make accusations, but that kid didn't die of covid. Even old people don't just die overnight from being fine a few hours before.

But it'll be used as propergander to make people give their kids a jab they don't need.

Reactions: 8
"Never forget…..
Never forget the bloody, crying firemen who screamed about the bombs in the towers and the lobby.
Never forget the 2,300,000,000,000 dollars that was reported missing by Donald Rumsfeld the day before 9/11.
Never forget that the comptroller in charge of the Pentagon's budget was Doc Zakheim who lost the 2.3 trillion dollars by doing poor bookkeeping (lost 1.55 billion dollars, per day, for five years....)
Never forget that Dov Zakheim was also the CEO of Systems Planning Corporation in 2001 which manufactures Flight Termination Systems for commercial airliners so they can be remotely controlled by computers....
Never forget that the day after Rumsfeld mentioned missing 2.3 trillion dollars, a plane impacted the Office of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon where the computers were kept which stored that information....over 100 budget analysts and accountants were killed and the money trail was lost.
Never forget that Larry Silverstein bought the entire WTC centre lease in 2000 for a 15 million dollar bid (even though he was LOWER than other bidders).
Never forget that Larry Silverstein put a 3.5 BILLION dollar insurance policy on the towers against terrorist attacks in June 2001.....then 3 months later, both towers get hit by "aircraft" (bombs)
Never forget that Larry Silverstein sued his insurers (over 40 companies) to get paid double his limit, since each "plane" constitutes a separate attack...and never forget that Larry made 4.55 billion dollars so far, off of an initial investment of 15 million dollars.
Never forget that scientists and physicists at BYU found a type of explosive in every dust sample tested which was confirmed to be a type of Thermite. (Thermite produces liquid iron and is used to cut thick columns effectively and quietly).
Never forget that World Trade Center 7 fell at 5:20pm on 9/11 and the news tried to cover it up.....
Never forget that BBC, fox news and CNN reporters all misread scripts live on TV which announced WTC7 collapsing hours before it did.....indicating a prewritten narrative
Never forget that WTC 7 was 47 stories tall, yet NIST said that it collapsed "at free fall acceleration for 2.25 seconds".
Never forget high school physics and the definition of static equilibrium and conservation of momentum which would make it impossible for any structure to collapse at FREE FALL acceleration (impossible with out explosives or preweakening the structure )
Never forget that NORAD was running two drills on 9/11:. Vigilant Guardian and Vigilant Warrior
Never forget that these drills scrambled "jets" all over the country, and over the ocean and made it impossible for the pilots to intercept the "hijacked jets" in time once they were scrambled towards the "hijackings."
Never forget that molten metal was found at ground zero days after the towers collapsed, and was also found under WTC7. And never forget that Kerosene and office furniture doesn't burn hot enough to phase change steel from solid to liquid.
Never forget that a van was pulled over trying to leave new York city, and contained illegal explosives and very suspicious occupants from Israel who were detained for 71 days, and then this story disappeared.
We could literally go on and on forever with more examples like these
If we forget these facts, our country is doomed. We have the potential to stop evil, and the first thing we can do is stop ignoring the truth.
20 years ago, we began a war against a mindset called "terrorism". 20 years later and the definition of "terrorism" now includes anything posted on social media which is considered "anti government propaganda". We don't have long until free speech is given up for safety, and this will be a bad road to go on"

How many lives were lost that day and how many lives have been lost since, due to that day. I have been trying to find a video that was made by firefighters and police who were there and what they see and heard and they called BS on the official story
but as you know most things have been deleted from youtube.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So apparently Boris is scrapping Vaccine Passports. Do we believe this or is it another psyop? Maybe a bit of both to try and coerce people into getting jabbed?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So apparently Boris is scrapping Vaccine Passports. Do we believe this or is it another psyop? Maybe a bit of both to try and coerce people into getting jabbed?

I'm not going to get too excited. Dangle a carrot and whip it away has been the name of the game since the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.