Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashk7

Is he now basing his whole life off eating a big load of food? His profile picture is now him with a big pizza 😂😂
I was literally just thinking this. His whole existence revolves around going about eating shite everyday and videoing it 🤢

Reactions: 1

Purpilt91

VIP Member
Did ye see the insta he just posted? Someone said he didn’t go to the match because he doesn’t like social situations and he said no because of personal reasons. That reason was lying in Aoife’s bed?
Are the comments hidden?

Poogram

Chatty Member
They are both pathetic as each other and I think Aoife is playing Conor. He is like a love sick puppy with her and propbably can't believe he pulled a girl like her and she is pulling his strings and playing him like a fiddle like he did to Ellie. If Aoife told Conor to jump off a bridge he'd do it without hesitation. Two narcissistic dopes who deserve each other. Both nearly 30 and playing stupid games like two 16 year olds. They are absolute losers the pair of them.
I’m nearly sure she is 30 already, but yeah two narcissist losers

Superbulker

Is he actually doing it the right way by starting off the post with a hashtag ad, or still bending the rules and sticking it at the end somewhere. Can’t see, I’ve been blocked 😂
He's using AD on his tiktoks in the description at the bottom

corkspill

VIP Member
They both still have the tattoos. Ellie has “forever” on inside of her arm and Conor has “and ever” on his chest.
Ok, on her podcast this week she had mentioned about an ex who had a tattoo either her name or something related to her anywya but said he had covered it.

miserysorrow

VIP Member
Ah he's gorgeous I especially love his forged stout top really suits him, i wonder does he like conor mcgregor? 😂😂
Omg no way I love forged stout too 🤑🤑 While we're at it I wonder is he the entrepreneur for the buddy cup? He seems to be promoting it quite a bit for the past 3 years