Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Superbulker

I have to say I don’t see why Aoife gets stick. We only see a snippet of her life and who’s to say she didn’t keep her child sheltered from him 99% of the time. That being said she obviously liked Conor but over time his mask start slipping or she realized she was raring 2 kids. He was defo a wolf in sheeps clothing but she saw through him in the end. Fair play to her for publically ripping the plaster off in public and addressing it cause we all know Tiny tots wouldn’t!! He’s prob blowing up her phone as we speak making a show of em online to his chicken tender lovers 🤣 seems it Girls 2- Conor 0.
Tiny tots 😄😄😄 I'm no more good 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

monkeycat

Is this confirmed? When the GAA Catfish story was breaking with The 2 Johnnies, she shared a series of questions submitted by K*v H*lly alluding to how much she had been put through by the ex. That seems to be the general consensus among others in that circle who all were training together in Boston, circa 2019.
Sorry not following what you’re saying, were aoife and her ex in Boston that summer with “footballer Paul” and the other footballers??

Reactions: 1

corkspill

VIP Member
Is this confirmed? When the GAA Catfish story was breaking with The 2 Johnnies, she shared a series of questions submitted by K*v H*lly alluding to how much she had been put through by the ex. That seems to be the general consensus among others in that circle who all were training together in Boston, circa 2019.
Can only be confirmed so much. But the word was he cheated on her and she on him as well. The whole thing sounded toxic. Again that’s just what was said, could be right or wrong.

corkspill

VIP Member
I hope his dogs ok, nothing worse than a sick pet. Thinking maybe he’s putting up a lot trying to pull at Aoife’s heart strings?