ColourMeBootiful #24 I’m a dick, hubby’s hiding the closet. Buy my stuff, I need a deposit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The meds have made Paul go on a rant 🙄
The rates are going up so that NI can get that 3 billion from the gov not because of a footbridge

Tell me you don't have a clue without telling me 🙄 Paul go back to what you know, finding the sausage, you utter embarrassment

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell the pram. Hasn't seen the light of day because if it had she would be posting as if she's mother Theresa

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell the pram. Hasn't seen the light of day because if it had she would be posting as if she's mother Theresa
I'd say it's been sold. Jesus the crying she did paying a few hundred quid on something that would help her son. And also, with that and the wheelchair she was so angry and put out paying for it when that's why she gets dla. She really didn't get that. Yet she'll pay over a grand for a coat. And tens of thousands to make herself look 20 years older

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.