Colour Me Bootiful #25 Doctors of Instagram help! Im in a flap, Paul’s got the clap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just caught up with the stories and the pictures of Paul's mouth, chest etc. She loves a drama, doesn't she? She's in her absolute element humiliating him.
Not to mention she's having a go at every doctor he's seen for not giving him more drugs. You can bet your life we're not hearing the full story there. Pill seeking and getting ready for the next review of his PIP no doubt.

The lack of cop on she has posting about going to Ballykelly to see a GP and spending that money while at the same time posting about the poor wains in Gaza who need surgery with no medication.
Anyone can hit a share button, Toni. Are you donating money?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just caught up with the stories and the pictures of Paul's mouth, chest etc. She loves a drama, doesn't she? She's in her absolute element humiliating him.
Not to mention she's having a go at every doctor he's seen for not giving him more drugs. You can bet your life we're not hearing the full story there. Pill seeking and getting ready for the next review of his PIP no doubt.

The lack of cop on she has posting about going to Ballykelly to see a GP and spending that money while at the same time posting about the poor wains in Gaza who need surgery with no medication.
Anyone can hit a share button, Toni. Are you donating money?
That's so true about the hypocrisy her. The big dose. She wouldn't give a penny to anyone. Even for places that have helped with M from birth. She's a entitled witch
Also her who said she'd never set foot in Ballykelly hospital again after she blamed them for botching her. She's had some amount of surgeries hey

Reactions: 4
They'll probably find a way to claim that money back, they are thee lowest of lows
Soooo tight, it's all take, take, take, me, me, me,

Reactions: 5
I swear to absolute god, she needs a good retake of a driving test! Rosemount/ganders neck is a nightmare for the best of drivers but add thon to the mix! First off why the duck would you take a big wagon down that road, it should be one way but thon had right of way and decided to give way to every bleeping oncoming car, was sat there for like 10 mins!!! Wasn’t sure who was driving but then see she’s out floating about in it!!

• Haha
Wasn’t she slabbering she was taking him to Altnagelvin even if he said no then just like that in Ballykelly!

I swear to absolute god, she needs a good retake of a driving test! Rosemount/ganders neck is a nightmare for the best of drivers but add thon to the mix! First off why the duck would you take a big wagon down that road, it should be one way but thon had right of way and decided to give way to every bleeping oncoming car, was sat there for like 10 mins!!! Wasn’t sure who was driving but then see she’s out floating about in it!!
She's an awful driver. I've come across her a few times. She shouldn't be driving

Reactions: 3
Guys c'mon, she only has to drive cos Paul has an STI 😔 poor critter doesn't get out of the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so embarrassed for them, it’s off the scale. I normally cringe for them several times a week but this is on another level 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really thinks she does something by making diarrhoea pasta. It would probably astound her to find out parents do that every night for their family

She really thinks she does something by making diarrhoea pasta. It would probably astound her to find out parents do that every night for their family
She only found out that people actually cook their own meals midway through the first lockdown ffs! God love that young fella having to endure her company and be subjected to her cooking 🤮 She makes my own MIL look like a dream in comparison 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually don't know what to say anymore, words fail me..
She is just a walking talking train crash

• Heart
She'll be claiming dla and charging him rent next
He’s already paying keep by being her slave I’d say 😂
---
Sharing about wealth she’s benefit city wearing a Canada goose naw please gone duck away off all you do is rub peoples noses in your splurges 🫠🫠 melter someone get her assessed for new meds please

Reactions: 6
He’s already paying keep by being her slave I’d say 😂
---
Sharing about wealth she’s benefit city wearing a Canada goose naw please gone duck away off all you do is rub peoples noses in your splurges 🫠🫠 melter someone get her assessed for new meds please
It's not new meds she needs. It's a long term holiday at Gransha 😆

• Haha
A bit degrading to anyone who has been here. It’s far from a holiday camp
Ahh I dont think there was any malicious intent with this comment I think they are just meaning Antonia needs psychiatric treatment which she clearly isn't availing of.

Also any Gransha patients should be proud to be a patient as they are working on their issues not taking offence 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17