ColourMeBootiful #24 I’m a dick, hubby’s hiding the closet. Buy my stuff, I need a deposit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for CMB folks

Mod edit as per rules swear words aren't allowed in titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Jesus Toni duck up. They must have an abundance on lips like crappy wine to offload. Its a red lip Toni, nothing groundbreaking. A girl in my office had it and it smelt like paint thinner. And wears awful. Get a decent red lip elsewhere for cheaper and better quality.

Also she has the worst fashion sense. And she needn't start about guilt over gaza again, she's really shown it was fake

Reactions: 8
Oh I'm toni, I have a closet full of Zara, you should abandon Zara, but I have parcels not opened, I will say I won't buy from them, but I will, cus I'm toni, with a hubby in the closet, but we ARE Derry, oh fk away off ya fake as fk dick with a dk that wants a dk

Reactions: 6
She needs to get off her bleeping soapbox. The cheek of her to try and lecture anyone about unnecessary spending and greed.

She is actually truly unhinged

Reactions: 14
Who does Toni woman think she is? Pontificating about greed, decency and educating ourselves. Really, can she not see the sheer irony of her content? The one and only reason there is no school or work today is because the woman and her lapdog are bone idle. If you do have to spend today, use cash. duck Off Toni you scrounging tax dodging hole!

What is happening in Palestine is horrendous but the reality is there is always war in the world, using it as an excuse to not go to work and keep your child off school is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
I'm calling her next post..... free postage of her lips like strawberry wine to anyone in the Gaza area, as she likes to do her bit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolute hallion. No words for that manic moron. Her posts today are shocking and vile. All about me me me, how insincere.

Reactions: 7
I'm calling her next post..... free postage of her lips like strawberry wine to anyone in the Gaza area, as she likes to do her bit!!!
Are ye mad?!?!?!🤣🤣 Iv never seen her donating or contributing to anything in my life. She’s all mouth!
And did you see the audacity of her telling us to boycott these brands because these so called companies didn’t care and it was all greed…. Ermmm Toni it seems you have a short memory!! Did you care when YOU were slating your customers?

• Haha
Night the bleeping word is night. I’m about to spray paint it over your bleeping windows.
---
It’s not like the T is bleeping silent in the word. 😂.

All I think of is neigh from your big horse face when you put ngh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have any of you seen AodhanBen on TikTok? His Belfast Yummy Mummy videos could be about our Toni - and her ilk. He has it down perfectly - even with the 'yousens...'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.