Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but that baby has been passed round about 50 people and he’s barely three days old. Bizarre behaviour especially for a third time mum you’d think you’d want to savour those important days of bonding not have him like a little pass the parcel instagram prop. I used to like Erin but her behaviour lately a smacks of someone desperate to prove how happy she is (maybe to family/friends she’s fallen out with).

Reactions: 9
sorry but that baby has been passed round about 50 people and he’s barely three days old. Bizarre behaviour especially for a third time mum you’d think you’d want to savour those important days of bonding not have him like a little pass the parcel instagram prop. I used to like Erin but her behaviour lately a smacks of someone desperate to prove how happy she is (maybe to family/friends she’s fallen out with).
i thought this too, I know everybody is different etc but considering she puts everybody in on social media we’ve not once seen a chilled night with just her the baby and her partner. When I had my child visitors was my worst nightmare I just wanted to sit with him on the couch all day/night not have daily party’s in my garden with numerous different people consuming alcohol

Reactions: 2
It’s making me ill the amount of people that poor baby is being passed around to!! Who has Sunday sessions with a newborn. A load of pissed up, coked up wannabes vaping and dancing round your baby. What trash!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And she was surprised her milk “didn’t come in”, well no you might need to actually rest and hold your baby for that to happen!

Reactions: 5
Not sure if there is beef there, but the kids Dad I believe had a new baby in the last year.................(please correct me if I am wrong)

Reactions: 2
And she was surprised her milk “didn’t come in”, well no you might need to actually rest and hold your baby for that to happen!
They all say this though. I absolutely don’t care if someone chooses not to breastfeed but all the huns do the “I tried but it didn’t work” post.

Reactions: 4