Colour Me Bootiful #8 Nip Slips and Non Essential Trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever actually supported any charities??
My friend asked her for a voucher for a raffle to raise funds for the neo natal intensive care unit in Altnagelvin. She said no, my friend had a premature baby, as did Tony

She's a selfish head,

My sister has said I can put this up, nearly 2 years now my sister had an appointment booked with her she got to Salon no sign of toni was told by another member of staff she is on her way she shouldn't be long, 45 mins later still no Toni my sister was sitting like a dick waiting on her the staff faces red with embrassment didn't know what to say or do she asked if someone eles could do her eyebrows as she booked in advance for that time and had work later and couldn't wait any longer so one hour in still no sign of toni so she left, then wasn't even half an hour after my sister walked out perfect Paul ringing her saying we will have no choice but to charge u for a missed appointment as we have a waiting list as long as our arms for people looking in, at this point my sister Went mad Said how dare u i waited in ur salon for a hour please even asks ur staff paul Hung up then about 10 mins after a mgs was sent to her fone saying this is Toni and paul from the parlour thank you for wasting my time u are the kinda client we don't want who doesnt have the manners to cancel or show up go find someone eles to sort ur messy brows out
Oh Jesus, that's shocking, trading standards or citizens advice,

She needs brought down a peg or two

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
8 months to take a bag that showing on the louis vuitton site as 3,500 quid out of the box. Wtf

It's the petite boite chapeau bag

£3,500 wtf
Does anyone ever think some of these designer labels r fake. The standard now of copy’s is unreal and sold everywhere, now I’m not talking AliExpress stuff. A fake LV bag comes with dust bag and boxed too, so how would u know unless u seen receipt. Just a thought but 3.500£ for a bag u keep boxed for 8 months go check ur head u moose 🤨

Reactions: 7
Does anyone ever think some of these designer labels r fake. The standard now of copy’s is unreal and sold everywhere, now I’m not talking AliExpress stuff. A fake LV bag comes with dust bag and boxed too, so how would u know unless u seen receipt. Just a thought but 3.500£ for a bag u keep boxed for 8 months go check ur head u moose 🤨
I think the majority of them are fake like herself, but as she said herself she's all fur coat and no knickers 😂

Reactions: 6
How can anyone apply make up and put on clean clothes to get dressed for dinner when their hair is so manky..No point on having a designer bag when you are filthy with dirt

Reactions: 5
How can anyone apply make up and put on clean clothes to get dressed for dinner when their hair is so manky..No point on having a designer bag when you are filthy with dirt
She probably hasn't even showered, she's a dirty filthy witch

Reactions: 2
If that bag is a fake I would be very much surprised, I think she would only settle for the real thing! It feeds her ego! Look at the designer sunglasses collection ffs! I bought myself a pair as a treat once and felt so guilty afterwords! I can guarantee she wouldn’t feel guilty EVER! Wonder what happened the capsule wardrobe notion she had at one stage?

Reactions: 3
Buy guys, she wouldn't get any attention and sympathy if she was honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Like how many people do you know who would applaud a woman who:

Can't wash herself
Can't look after her wains
Complains about her disable son
Roars the head of people at their place of work
witches about clients
Tells those upset clients to "jump the bridge"

So of course she has to stick out the botoxed petted lip, and the tiny tears, and claim everyone makes fun of Madison because otherwise she wouldn't get any sympathy 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is disgusting, she once told a brides mother that she would need to "get a grip of herself because its not your day" when the mother of the bride said the makeup didn't feel right.
That same mother of the bride forked out a wedge of cash which was handed to Paul (while MM helped tidy up her mammies make up) and she went and washed off her make up, along with 2 of the 3 bridesmaids

Tony is the biggest asshole in Derry 🤷🏻‍♀️
Does she take her family to do the makeups? Jesus that’s the most unprofessional thing I’ve ever heard!

Reactions: 1
If that bag is a fake I would be very much surprised, I think she would only settle for the real thing! It feeds her ego! Look at the designer sunglasses collection ffs! I bought myself a pair as a treat once and felt so guilty afterwords! I can guarantee she wouldn’t feel guilty EVER! Wonder what happened the capsule wardrobe notion she had at one stage?
Who said those sunglasses was real designer? Lol

Reactions: 4
Who said those sunglasses was real designer? Lol
From memory, she always buys a pair of designer sunglasses when she’s at the airport before she goes on holiday. She has boastfully shown this on stories before!
Does she take her family to do the makeups? Jesus that’s the most unprofessional thing I’ve ever heard!
I remember years ago she would always take Paul. Rather, Paul would drive her to the booking and then call a taxi to get home 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why on earth would you take your whole family to work with you?

Reactions: 3
On that occasion Paul came to collect her, and got the payment as Toni was still working on the bride. MM packed up and took the stuff to the door and Paul took it into the car waiting on Toni to finish the bride. They weren't there the entire time

Reactions: 2
Paul collects her. Iv worked with her a few times in the wedding industry and when she’s finishes up with the make up, Paul comes in and packs everything away for her and takes them out To the car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.