Colour Me Bootiful #25 Doctors of Instagram help! Im in a flap, Paul’s got the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker here but commented years ago 😂 she definitely doesn’t work Saturdays, i don’t live in Derry but had few events so got sorted in the city and obviously alterations etc were needing done and the past 3 Saturdays the place is shut. Is Saturday not the busiest 🧐 weeds are awful outside it too
---
Also can’t wait to the Michael myers jumpsuit takes it wear and tear! No doubt it will make an appearance again after this comment 😬 the money she spent on “cheap” holidays all year could of got that poor wee man a proper pushchair instead of toys i buy for my wee baby at 6 months!! At £3 odd if even!!

Reactions: 7
I re wear my clothes as if shes bleeping mother Teresa has me folded 🤣
Thing is, we WASH our clothes. So they’re good to rewear, she’s rotten so they need the bin! Rewearing clothes is not a flex 🫠

She makes me sick.

Toni, we know you’re up to no good financially. Time will tell ⏱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I re wear my clothes as if shes bleeping mother Teresa has me folded 🤣
The more I think about this the more I laugh 🤣🤣🤣 as if its a novelty that makes her relatable

She's fooling no one. Like a true narcissist she flipped when she was called out

Reactions: 6
Does she not like have a barista bar cup in her paws like 2/3 days, I would say out of 5 days but we all know she can’t even manage working 5 days a week

Reactions: 8
She tells so many lies, Paul is fond of his drink and recently seems to be out drinking alot ( I would too if I lived with her). She makes out that they are a clean living wholesome family

Reactions: 13
Does she not like have a barista bar cup in her paws like 2/3 days, I would say out of 5 days but we all know she can’t even manage working 5 days a week
Yeah when she pays to have her hair washed you can always see she has the cup there. And never mind all the dinners they go for

She might rewear some of her dootsy outfits but she has rooms full of expensive designer clothes she doesn't wear
---
She tells so many lies, Paul is fond of his drink and recently seems to be out drinking alot ( I would too if I lived with her). She makes out that they are a clean living wholesome family
My sister seen him out drinking a couple of times recently too. I have a bottle of wine at the weekend and hubs has a few beer. Still doesn't add up to her hair washing expense. And we have good jobs where we get coffee free. Still can't afford a holiday a month

350pp is still 700 for them. Never mind flights to Port and spending money, as well as all her prep

She's an actual mouth

She needs a lobotomy. So because she doesn’t buy a £3.50 coffee and rewears her weekly Zara hauls that somehow adds up to being able to afford at least 5 holidays a year, multiple nights away and tens of thousands of pounds of surgery. Never mind multiple sofas, having the entire house done up, salon done up, buying a caravan and renovating it. Baring in mind most people who work well paying jobs with no children and have a good amount of disposable income couldn’t afford this.
Then to come on this morning and say she has a tit life and holidays are for recharging. What the sweet f*$k does she think the one holiday (if we’re lucky) is for the rest of us? Like we’ve not been actually WORKING the whole year and need a recharge. I wish I could dander into work at 11/12 after being to Pilates and do two sets of eyebrows and go home and have my husband do everything for me. Take weeks off at a time because I’m flying to some random country to get my tits lifted off the floor. Dick. She is mentally unstable and Toni I hope you’re reading this for I’ve never seen a person talk more shite in my life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Toni u were on holidays LAST WEEK! Crying cause the sun is out u crazy witch same thing every year 🙄

Reactions: 8
Who called it pity party for 2, nothing like Pauline getting in on the poor us, with a special needs child. Never mind the 1000s of families that get up and get on with it every single day without an ounce of I need a holiday(never mind affording one). Catch yourselves on Toni

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Unhinged AF today. Jesus christ 😳
Why is she constantly mentioning about drink all the time?! She's got a bleeping complex hi.
Toni you're already bleeping cooked we get it you don't drink because imagine if she did. She would be a right bleeping fruit bar

• Haha
"See when I know im crying its cause I'm tired" it's cause I'm burnt out 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
what are you on the day love you are off your rocker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘People think we have this glamorous life’…do they? Nothing glamorous about her life! If she saved the money from all the surgeries and holidays they’d have a pretty good deposit for a decent house with a good garden but suppose you can’t get a mortgage when you don’t declare all your earnings 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.