Cole & Abbie #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think after 3 failed attempts, they'd try with Cole carrying. Very odd

Reactions: 1
They will keep trying. Why wouldn’t they when they don’t have to fund it themselves. Their gullible subscribers do that for them

Reactions: 4
If Cole refuses to carry and the three eggs they’ve used of hers aren’t sticking, surely the next logical thing is to use Abbie’s own eggs and just do direct IVF. I know the baby won’t be genetically Cole’s, but Hudson isn’t biologically Abbie’s and they raise Abbie’s two existing children, so it shouldn’t be a big issue.

Reactions: 4
If Cole refuses to carry and the three eggs they’ve used of hers aren’t sticking, surely the next logical thing is to use Abbie’s own eggs and just do direct IVF. I know the baby won’t be genetically Cole’s, but Hudson isn’t biologically Abbie’s and they raise Abbie’s two existing children, so it shouldn’t be a big issue.
It’s not what Cole wants though and it’s always about what Cole wants.

Reactions: 9
I'm really surprised they are still trying for another baby, was Abbie not meant to be really sick and in pain for her entire pregnancy with Hudson?! Yet she is happy to go through it all again so soon with 3 other kids to be cared for. It's like the Handmaids Tale or something.

Reactions: 2
Yeah they want to monetise another baby! to stay relevant. even though they're boring with or without a new baby.

Reactions: 3