Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Looks like that's the first movie for the movie club!

Should we have a thread and then open it at a certain time?

Can anyone suggest a good book that's popular enough to all get it easily? A mystery sounds like it would be popular

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Do we all have Netflix? Can pick a movie on there? i player?
Something lighthearted or murder mystery seems popular?

If a few of us have children off school now would evening be better for a movie?
Is there a suggestion someone has been meaning to watch/would watch again? Put down an option each and see what we fancy?
use code “OOH 20“ at checkout!!! 🤣😂🤣

Im not sure if someone want to take control of how it will be done 😊 I couldn’t arrange a piss up in a pub 🤣😂
I suppose we just need a suggestion (and time/day for film) and it can go from there!
same with book suggestions.
they could be made into separate threads then (CoVideo CoBook) if it takes off. 🤷‍♀️

it would be good to use tattle as a break away from the news and reports, I love our covid-19 threads here, but so many on there clearly need support and friendship away from the mania.
I thought we were not supposed to be going to pubs-Boris, is that you? 😂

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Rita, Sue and Bob too is great film. I think a lot of people from across threads will have either watched/will rewatch or will want to.

Not sure if it is on Netflix.

Leita

Chatty Member
Ok, so if we go further into lockdown, what about following twitters lead and doing a tattle life community club,

like a badly arranged book club?
Or a cinema that can’t afford the new releases 🤷‍♀️

we all chose a film to watch, or a book to read, or a game to play 🤷‍♀️
And connect here to chat about it?

it’s just an idea but for users that feel alone at this time it might be worth a shot?
Definitely 😍👌🏻

coconochanel

VIP Member
Looks like that's the first movie for the movie club!

Should we have a thread and then open it at a certain time?

Can anyone suggest a good book that's popular enough to all get it easily? A mystery sounds like it would be popular
Yes I think new thread then people wont get confused or miss it.