Co-video, Co-Reading and other activities.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so if we go further into lockdown, what about following twitters lead and doing a tattle life community club,

like a badly arranged book club?
Or a cinema that can’t afford the new releases 🤷‍♀️

we all chose a film to watch, or a book to read, or a game to play 🤷‍♀️
And connect here to chat about it?

it’s just an idea but for users that feel alone at this time it might be worth a shot?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok, so if we go further into lockdown, what about following twitters lead and doing a tattle life community club,

it’s just an idea but for users that feel alone at this time it might be worth a shot?
Definitely 😍👌🏻

Yes I'm up for that.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure we could break it up into separate threads if it takes off, it might make it easier for those who are feeling anxious to have something to do/talk about with others, away from the news....

share your art 🤷‍♀️ Share your writing 🤷‍♀️ Share your makeup/nail art looks, share your pets (I think that already exists)

we have a community here (despite being vile witches right 😂)
Let’s use it to support each other and distract from everything for even a few hours a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sure we could break it up into separate threads if it takes off, it might make it easier for those who are feeling anxious to have something to do/talk about with others, away from the news....

share your art 🤷‍♀️ Share your writing 🤷‍♀️ Share your makeup/nail art looks, share your pets (I think that already exists)

we have a community here (despite being vile witches right 😂)
Let’s use it to support each other and distract from everything for even a few hours a day.
We have the book thread you started so could do the book club on there. (y)

We have the book thread you started so could do the book club on there. (y)
yes! 😌
I know it’s a mix of what people are reading now but it wouldn’t be hard to pick one book and see if anyone wants to read it together if things get worse 🤷‍♀️

I saw on twitter how easy the movie night seems to be working, it might not work as well here but maybe we all just need to remember to use the other threads to connect and distract, myself included.

I have an RSI from refreshing twitter waiting for “it’s alright lads, it’s gone” 😂

Love this!
What book/movie ideas do you have?

Is there a swipe up/aff link to the Tattle.life Audible? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh I missed this thread, definitely up for a book or movie club :D

Love this!
What book/movie ideas do you have?

Is there a swipe up/aff link to the Tattle.life Audible? 😂
use code “OOH 20“ at checkout!!! 🤣😂🤣

Im not sure if someone want to take control of how it will be done 😊 I couldn’t arrange a piss up in a pub 🤣😂
I suppose we just need a suggestion (and time/day for film) and it can go from there!
same with book suggestions.
they could be made into separate threads then (CoVideo CoBook) if it takes off. 🤷‍♀️

it would be good to use tattle as a break away from the news and reports, I love our covid-19 threads here, but so many on there clearly need support and friendship away from the mania.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love this idea. Iv got one more week left of work then off for foreseeable future unpaid leave. I need something to take my mind off things

Did anyone see that chrome extension going round called Netflix Party? You can watch films and chat with people

Do we all have Netflix? Can pick a movie on there? i player?
Something lighthearted or murder mystery seems popular?

If a few of us have children off school now would evening be better for a movie?
Is there a suggestion someone has been meaning to watch/would watch again? Put down an option each and see what we fancy?
use code “OOH 20“ at checkout!!! 🤣😂🤣

Im not sure if someone want to take control of how it will be done 😊 I couldn’t arrange a piss up in a pub 🤣😂
I suppose we just need a suggestion (and time/day for film) and it can go from there!
same with book suggestions.
they could be made into separate threads then (CoVideo CoBook) if it takes off. 🤷‍♀️

it would be good to use tattle as a break away from the news and reports, I love our covid-19 threads here, but so many on there clearly need support and friendship away from the mania.
I thought we were not supposed to be going to pubs-Boris, is that you? 😂