Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d make a thread about club football as I don’t think there is one? And on the euros thread there was a bit of club football chat 😄
I can’t wait for it to be back so much better than international football.
C’mon city!

Reactions: 4
I’m a West Ham fan. Very excited for the season to start but as we have signed absolutely nobody so far I’m not holding out much hope to have a season like the last 😕

Reactions: 1
Swindon Town fan, just glad we still have a club!!
Brilliant start to the season but we did that last year too and that ended inrelegation!
So hello from league 2!!

Spurs fans here, we're confused.
Is Kane staying, is he going? What is happening?
Two of my kids love football and send me news articles every day asking me what I think.
What I think is what?! Also my purse is weeping that one of them has an obsession with the new away shirt. Santa is going to have to bring that. 🙈⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Spurs fans here, we're confused.
Is Kane staying, is he going? What is happening?
Two of my kids love football and send me news articles every day asking me what I think.
What I think is what?! Also my purse is weeping that one of them has an obsession with the new away shirt. Santa is going to have to bring that. 🙈⚽
That new away shirt is pretty funky!!

Not going to even mention my team and they are utterly awful and yo-yo all the time (will probably be able to guess who it is from that) but I’ve supported since I was five so it becomes engrained into you. Bloody love the football and can’t wait for it to be back. Championship and PL.

Not going to even mention my team and they are utterly awful and yo-yo all the time (will probably be able to guess who it is from that) but I’ve supported since I was five so it becomes engrained into you. Bloody love the football and can’t wait for it to be back. Championship and PL.
There’s a few yo-yoers come onnnnn tell us who it is. This is a judgement free zone. I’ve admitted to supporting West Ham!

Leicester City supporter here. Don’t be ashamed of who you support, it’s a part of you. My club has been through crappy times but we’re doing alright now, although I’m still expecting it to go tits up one day. Keep the faith!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.