Cliona O’Hara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread started as per request from another thread.

Can someone do a summary as per tattle rules?

Reactions: 5
Born and raised in Derry by her grandmother Peggy ohara, cliona herself will tell you, they had nothing, they where very poor and had nothing
Her mum left her and her siblings
When cliona turned 18 she went to America

The rest is the American fairy tale.........

Reactions: 4
Teaches her daughter you have to earn everything...you don't get something for nothing. Unless you find a rich man and take half. 🤣. She's so full of absolute shite.

Did I see some bullshit that she's a senior inner circle coach or something along those lines. What even is that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As the other beautiful Derry lady we talk about from the previous thread, I’ve lots of deets on Cliona the Clitoris x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manifests all her riches in life apparently! More like she marries them! No mention of the first husband and the second one seems to be gone too.
Does anybody know how the Mammy has that big house? She was away in a limo to gamble today!

As the other beautiful Derry lady we talk about from the previous thread, I’ve lots of deets on Cliona the Clitoris x
Spill spill spill! I’ve been dying for this thread for ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is the mammy? I’ve only followed cliona since she started working with Toni. Have no idea what she does other than ‘manifests’ stuff and posts non stop inspirational quotes 🙄

• Haha
That proctor Gallagher stuff she is involved in gives me the absolute shits; I always see Grainne McCoy sharing about it and it seems like a bloody cult!

Reactions: 13
That proctor Gallagher stuff she is involved in gives me the absolute shits; I always see Grainne McCoy sharing about it and it seems like a bloody cult!
I feel the same and unfollow when they start talking about that proctor Gallagher shite, that Mary Keoge is a dose as well

• Heart
I feel the same and unfollow when they start talking about that proctor Gallagher shite, that Mary Keoge is a dose as well
The on Mary is a con artist, she's all about the £££££££, she charges a fortune for her so called mentoring
I heard her course for one /one is 5grand, could be lies,

• Wow
Also your doll Melanie Breslin too. Always posting about the proctor Gallagher shite. And gets little interaction on any of her posts

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also your doll Melanie Breslin too. Always posting about the proctor Gallagher shite. And gets little interaction on any of her posts
One of her waitress was caught by another giving perfect Mels hubby a blowy. They put on a united front since 🤮 I was a few years above her in school. She was dead quiet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Dunno what pish she is spewing but it's bleeping embarrassing, every heure is a life coach now ffs and they are complete bleeping maniacs

Look at the state of this cliona wan and the like of Seamus fox 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Her ma is rich and the rest of the leeches followed her to America apart from "her sister" Edel 😂😂

Reactions: 9
The ma went to America after her brother patsy died to make the $$$ of the back of his death amd never came back for the kids lovely woman cashing in on his death.

• Wow
The ma went to America after her brother patsy died to make the $$$ of the back of his death amd never came back for the kids lovely woman cashing in on his death.
Could never imagine in a million year leaving my kids.

Reactions: 2
There was a big fall out with edel Kelly (cliona sister). But all seems to be OK,
It's all about the money with that lot

Is edel a full sister or a half sister never see her in any pictures with the cliona and the other sister.
Edel Kelly is half sister, there's a brother

Edel didn't speak to her mum for years
Peggy ohara her grandmother raised her
Edel still lives in Derry, you wouldn't mess with edel, from what I hear, she's rough as

• Wow