Cliona O’Hara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never seems to have all three of the kids now? Don’t think she has room for them in her New York apartment

Reactions: 2
Have I missed story updates ? Where's her husband, have they split up ? All seems very strange 🤔

Reactions: 3
Have I missed story updates ? Where's her husband, have they split up ? All seems very strange 🤔
Seems they have split up but she talks about everything but that. She doesn’t seem that bothered, sure as long as she manifests plenty of money she will be happy as money is her god

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems they have split up but she talks about everything but that. She doesn’t seem that bothered, sure as long as she manifests plenty of money she will be happy as money is her god
She really has some lifestyle !

Would you want it? it’s all fake and filters and silly laughing at the end of every sentence.. no thanks
And marrying rich men...ops sorry I mean 'manifesting money'. I've never seen her not have a silly filter on, that silly laugh and slow talking drives me crazy ! Oh an I see she's not with proctor Gallagher anymore! Out on her own now

Reactions: 5
Dying to know how the mother got so rich! That house but it's so gaudy! Cliona said she is a big gambler?? That really never ends well!

Reactions: 1
I remember hearing ages ago that the mother went out there years ago and set up a business (in what I've no idea) and the business was very successful and then she sold it. I'm open to being corrected on that though.

She missed her flight and she tried everything even a private jet 🙄 nice to be nice

I remember hearing ages ago that the mother went out there years ago and set up a business (in what I've no idea) and the business was very successful and then she sold it. I'm open to being corrected on that though.

She missed her flight and she tried everything even a private jet 🙄 nice to be nice
Didn't she fly to Derry on a private jet once? When she was going into business with CMB?

Reactions: 3
Didn't she fly to Derry on a private jet once? When she was going into business with CMB?
Yes, cos there was photos of CMB sitting in the private plane and on the steps etc. They must have gone to collect her at the airport

She also missed her flight and had to stay an extra night cos God had other ideas for her 🙄🙉

Yes, cos there was photos of CMB sitting in the private plane and on the steps etc. They must have gone to collect her at the airport

She also missed her flight and had to stay an extra night cos God had other ideas for her 🙄🙉
Such a waste of money!!

Yes, God love her, she had to stay in a basic room, looked pretty okay to me, lol!

Any word on the husband? He seems to have totally vanished. She mentioned personal matters tonight 🤔.

When she has her kids she never seems to have any control over them. They never listen to her.

That fake laugh she does 'heh heh' drives me insane ! And I don't think we've ever seen her face without a stupid filter

This doll is absolutely bleeping looped de loo. She got rich by shagging rich men. She is a dose of shite to the highest degree. Someone needs to actually get her help. She's part of a cult and actually thinks you can get rich by thinking rich thoughts....na cliona love...you done it by opening your legs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very strange no update on the hubby. He obviously had the 2 boys at weekend when she took Gracie, who's not his child, clamping 🙈.