Cliona O’Hara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it says it's for charity, but I'd need to be loaded to try be self confident
What is wrong with the people paying into this crap, it’s a bloody cult and all the eejits buying into it, what a waste of hard earned money, all the so called insta huns thinking they are going to make a quick buck, go figure the only person making money is Cliona

Reactions: 4
Cliona doesn’t even care for her kids full time as her apartment is to small for it allegedly , shocking , her mom has taking Gracie under her wing , if manifesting was so good can the on girl manifest a bigger home to take care of her kids ?!

Reactions: 4
Never mind manifest a bigger home, just buy one with the millions of dollars she's conned manifested

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love the crossovers with CMB being up jemhows arse. Jemhow appears to now be on the cliona bandwagon....will houseofshites (Jenna divine) come back into the mix 😆. The lot of them are shitshows... Soon there will be only one thread for the Derry + jem doses all overlapping

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Clionas flash car been lifted?
Yea looks like it. I thought maybe it was being recovered if broken down but her words make it seem like it was being taken away. Wonder if it was the hubby who bought/owns the car and he's taking it back

Yea looks like it. I thought maybe it was being recovered if broken down but her words make it seem like it was being taken away. Wonder if it was the hubby who bought/owns the car and he's taking it back
Thats what I was thinking too..her words suggest it's the hubby taking it

I would love to know what has happened because she really had it good! His family seemed like decent people aswell.

Reactions: 2