ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with these videos (not just hers) but ONLY ATE ____ FOOD FOR 24 HOURS!

That is not a long time. It's pretty easy to do it accidentally for 24 hours. Do it for a week and then it may be more interesting.

Reactions: 9
I’d rather actually go to Italy for a day! Why is it she doesn’t want to travel? She could go to some countries that are on the Green/Amber list and isolate after

I’d rather actually go to Italy for a day! Why is it she doesn’t want to travel? She could go to some countries that are on the Green/Amber list and isolate after
Can't really blame people with now wanting to travel right now. Tests are a hassle, self isolating is a hassle and the situation is so changable that you could find yourself stuck or having to travel back at short notice from somewhere.

Reactions: 8
She got a lot of criticism last year when she travelled to Paris. It would be hyproctical to complain about her not travelling.

Reactions: 2

EH? We are STILL in the middle of a pandemic. You can't blame people for trying to be a bit more responsible, or at the very least cautious.

Reactions: 12
EH? We are STILL in the middle of a pandemic. You can't blame people for trying to be a bit more responsible, or at the very least cautious.
I agree! She seems to have some anxiety generally too. Why you’d go abroad just for content is beyond me

Reactions: 5
I think the most important thing we should be focusing on is not her lack of travel in a pandemic, but her inability to identify mozarella!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Where did the word blame come from? That’s very OTT, called voicing an opinion, we all have them. That’s where her best content comes from, not hard to understand at all, plenty of Youtubers are travelling, I am sure she has anxiety, but she has said she loves to travel.

You can easily get vaccinated, tested and travel to Green countries still.

That’s where her best content comes from, not hard to understand at all, plenty of Youtubers are travelling, I am sure she has anxiety, but she has said she loves to travel.

You can easily get vaccinated, tested and travel to Green countries still.
Aye but just becuase it's good content means that she'll feel comfortable travelling abroad in a pandemic. Yeah it's now legal to go abroad but that doesn't mean everybody wants to (same with it now being legal to go to a club or not wear a mask in England!)

Reactions: 7
What is with these videos (not just hers) but ONLY ATE ____ FOOD FOR 24 HOURS!

That is not a long time. It's pretty easy to do it accidentally for 24 hours. Do it for a week and then it may be more interesting.
Not just that, but she does it so many times.

I used to like Taz a lot but her channel is just endless recycled video ideas now. It's just endless variations of "I ate only [insert type of food here] for a week", "living on £X a day *EXTREME ULTRASUPERCHEAP BUDGET CHALLENGE*' or "I tried doing this super common/popular influencer thing and this is what happened!' If she's not reusing ideas she's done multiple times herself, she's just pulling from other YouTubers/popular trends for her ideas.

Putting aside how tone deaf it is to be a wealthy YouTuber living on a tiny budget for a laugh, for a sponsored video that generates even more money for yourself (has Taz ever donated any of the proceeds of these videos to a charity feeding the homeless?), it's just tired deja vu content.

Her latest video is the third time she's done a 'Waking up at 5am video and this is what happened' video. If you want to know what happened, it's probably going to be the same thing that happened the last two times.

Reactions: 14
I had to unsubscribe to her after her millionth sponsored video where the sponsorship is not prominently displayed in the title or description. The google phone one was the worst one. Isn't it illegal to not put it's an ad in the title or have it clearly written for the audience to see?

I had to unsubscribe to her after her millionth sponsored video where the sponsorship is not prominently displayed in the title or description. The google phone one was the worst one. Isn't it illegal to not put it's an ad in the title or have it clearly written for the audience to see?
It is illegal, and even before it was, it was super shady. But she's done it before, and I'm sure she's posted sponsored content without declaring it anywhere before. It's what started to put me off her videos.

I seem to recall watching one of her "I flew to somewhere random for super cheap" videos (I think it was the £3.99 flight one) and the whole thing felt suspiciously like one giant, undeclared Ryanair ad, complete with nice clear shots of the Ryanair logo at every possible opportunity and lots of what felt like corporate scripted sales info for Ryanair being rattled off. Put me off her massively.

It is illegal, and even before it was, it was super shady. But she's done it before, and I'm sure she's posted sponsored content without declaring it anywhere before. It's what started to put me off her videos.

I seem to recall watching one of her "I flew to somewhere random for super cheap" videos (I think it was the £3.99 flight one) and the whole thing felt suspiciously like one giant, undeclared Ryanair ad, complete with nice clear shots of the Ryanair logo at every possible opportunity and lots of what felt like corporate scripted sales info for Ryanair being rattled off. Put me off her massively.
the problem is no action ever seems to be taken, I have, and know other people on here have too, emailed in to complain to the ASA but nothing ever seems to be done beyond them sending an email

• Sad
Reactions: 3
There’s a difference that they only need to put AD if the brand has had complete control over the content, if only a section has been sponsored and they don’t see it before it goes out then they don’t need to put AD. It’s highly frustrating!!

Taz is kinda pissing me off ATM, the way her sponsors are spliced into the videos she just goes OTT.
Why has she gone for a trip in city she LIVES IN 🤦

Reactions: 5
HOW THE duck DID SHE GET SPONSORED BY NINTENDO!!!!
fml!!! I love my switch and I hate when influencers get brand deals where I no longer want to support the brand but love the bloody product!!!FML

Reactions: 6
I noped out after she started talking about her struggles to maintain a proper work/life balance and not allowing herself enough time for fun.

This said by a person who has never needed to get an actual job and whose entire day is comprised of pissing around eating junk, staying up all night and acting like a teenager. Her entire life is an open schedule of fun and paid trips. Get the duck outta here with this bullshit.

HOW THE duck DID SHE GET SPONSORED BY NINTENDO!!!!
fml!!! I love my switch and I hate when influencers get brand deals where I no longer want to support the brand but love the bloody product!!!FML
It honestly baffles me why insanely popular brands do this. The Switch is so popular that I can't see any benefit to dumping money onto random influencers to advertise it.

It's not like it's going to provide much-needed exposure to a tiny company - it's a ridiculously huge company selling a hugely popular product that everyone who had any intention of buying it is already aware of or has already bought, this isn't going to get them any more sales. It's a waste of ad money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I noped out after she started talking about her struggles to maintain a proper work/life balance and not allowing herself enough time for fun.

This said by a person who has never needed to get an actual job and whose entire day is comprised of pissing around eating junk, staying up all night and acting like a teenager. Her entire life is an open schedule of fun and paid trips. Get the duck outta here with this bullshit.

It honestly baffles me why insanely popular brands do this. The Switch is so popular that I can't see any benefit to dumping money onto random influencers to advertise it.

It's not like it's going to provide much-needed exposure to a tiny company - it's a ridiculously huge company selling a hugely popular product that everyone who had any intention of buying it is already aware of or has already bought, this isn't going to get them any more sales. It's a waste of ad money.
increasinglt I see this, first of all wasn;t the switch sold out for ages, why do they even need publicity?! but also... she is not even that well known as an influencer, the whole world of influencers and OR just makes no sense to me, what are these PR thinking?