ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In London it is possible to find much more authentic than that though... even wanna a would have been better than wherever she got it from !
that's even more frustrating then wow. it just bothers me that she's made it a theme in most of her videos that they are a fail- if that makes sense? Like when she does her little "preview" at the beginning of the video before introducing it, and she always has that weird honk sound playing over her failing. like it's not funny to not be good at literally your only job tas. i'd way prefer if she made an effort and also if she cut out her gagging at meals she doesn't like (all of them). it literally makes me feel so ill

Reactions: 7
that's even more frustrating then wow. it just bothers me that she's made it a theme in most of her videos that they are a fail- if that makes sense? Like when she does her little "preview" at the beginning of the video before introducing it, and she always has that weird honk sound playing over her failing. like it's not funny to not be good at literally your only job tas. i'd way prefer if she made an effort and also if she cut out her gagging at meals she doesn't like (all of them). it literally makes me feel so ill
yeh i totally agree. how much longer will she be able ti make this repetitive content? all the food wasted bothets me especially, shes living alone so not like she can give it to anyone

Reactions: 4
I thought this too, no a single independent company, just bigger chains!
And ordering a bagel with salmon and eggs and then not even finishing it because she didn't like it. Girl, why did you order it then? Such a waste of food.

And ordering a bagel with salmon and eggs and then not even finishing it because she didn't like it. Girl, why did you order it then? Such a waste of food.
And i remember she made that huge breakfast bagel with kong (something) when they swapped diets and it was egg, smoked salmon, avocado and a load of other things (i remember as it was such an extravagant breakfast) and she said on the video she liked it! He got beans on bread. Or toast.

So, all that food she bought in the eat out to help out looked pretty grim, all of it was from chain shops and was mass produced, overpriced and highly processed food. The eggs on salmon looked the best of what she ordered and ofc she wasted it. I don't personally eat salmon and eggs but, when i did i would have picked that!

Someone metioned the possibility taz being a functioning anorexic and since then i can't unsee the signs that she probably is. The dedication to overachieving, hiding her body in loose hoodies, the thin hair, skipping meals and obsession with food, but only eating a few bites. Anyone else see it too?

I wish she'd just meet a gf/bf normally and loosen up. Considering what was said about her strict family she would probably keep this private but, it would be nice for her to have that. In her spoken word videos she covered toxic relationships which really made me think she'd had a bad breakup.

I can't get over how many clothes she has! Combined with the rent, car, camera equipment and flat stuff, she is clearly making a lotttt of money. So jealous of how much insta and you tube pays! I mean you work hard, get a first and then you have to work for free before (lol) before being dazzled with just over 20 k p/a.

Also thanks to the tattler who knew her for all the tea!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I like her video ideas, I just don't like the videos themself. Which really sucks. And she is super triggering for mu ED. I don't know if she makes the comments about her body (like the thigh gap) accidentally or not, but this just seems so wrong. I don't think I am the only one suffering with her videos being triggering.

I always think about leaving a serious comment on youtube but I don't think this would be of help. Probably someone with such a big following wouldn't see it, but I just want to shake her and tell her to be more mindful regarding people with EDs. 😅

Reactions: 13
I can't get over how many clothes she has! Combined with the rent, car, camera equipment and flat stuff, she is clearly making a lotttt of money. So jealous of how much insta and you tube pays! I mean you work hard, get a first and then you have to work for free before (lol) before being dazzled with just over 20 k p/a.
This always shocks me too, the amount of clothes she has does not match the persona she has on the internet.

I like her video ideas, I just don't like the videos themself. Which really sucks. And she is super triggering for mu ED. I don't know if she makes the comments about her body (like the thigh gap) accidentally or not, but this just seems so wrong. I don't think I am the only one suffering with her videos being triggering.

I always think about leaving a serious comment on youtube but I don't think this would be of help. Probably someone with such a big following wouldn't see it, but I just want to shake her and tell her to be more mindful regarding people with EDs. 😅
The problem with it being brushed off as an “accident” is that she’s probably watched the video multiple times through editing and gone “yep I’ll keep that bit in”. I think it’s really dangerous for her viewers tbh

Reactions: 4

I think it would be good if someone commented on her next video saying her content is triggering for those with eds. Not accusing her of having one, but there's nothing wrong with telling her how her audience can be affected by mentions of 'thigh gaps' and skipping meals. She might not even realise what she is saying is harmful. E.g. people without eds don't realise that saying things like "you're looking healthy" can be triggering, but they mean no harm by it. She seems really sweet so I doubt she knows what she's even saying, although it is ANNOYING.

Reactions: 5
genuine question - what is her accent? if i watched her videos with my eyes closed i wouldn’t be sure if it was her or emma blackery

Reactions: 1
It's definately a Welsh accent, don't know if it's a Cardiff accent but I'd assume so
i always think of gavin and stacey accents when i think of welsh, it honestly sounded like an english accent to me except when she says words like ‘there’. but thank you! 🥰

Doesn't sound very welsh to me, but she was brought up (born?) In Cardiff, and is a Welsh national. I like her voice, i find it quite soothing.

Doesn't sound very welsh to me, but she was brought up (born?) In Cardiff, and is a Welsh national. I like her voice, i find it quite soothing.
I think she has a mixed accent, her parents might not have a welsh accent, her friend moon doesn’t seem to have a really strong accent too, there are some words she says which are quite welsh

Reactions: 2
Paris videos! Nice to have some different videos, worrying about encouraging travel in the covid times but she is not alone in this and did go alone. I liked that she wore the clothes she bought in the last video.

Annñd the air fryer! I have wanted one for ages so i loved seeing he try it out but the fear over eating a cookie was weird.

Reactions: 3