Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I find it disturbing that he has his parents acting out his sexual fantasies like hosing down his asshole and him grunting or dressing up in the leathers... tell me it’s all a big joke if you like, there’s something weird about it
So weird ! The whole thing is bizzare !! Completely bizzare !!! And I agree above that I think he is very insecure about his weight .... he is just not funny it’s cringe !

Reactions: 1

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
She's a very stylish lady but I'd expect no less with the line of work She's in. Like someone before said the company she keeps is interesting...Mark Rogers and Tara in particular 🙄 She looks a but unwell lately like she's taken the wedding diet a bit far. I've no doubt she will be a beautiful bride.
So true...its the classiest hen i'v ever seen🤣

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for her. The baby was only a few days old and she was back on the gram flogging links to outfits and posing instead of enjoying the time with her son.
Sure they re all the same.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I dont think she has actually posted that much - sometimes its nice to share the nice moments on a trip. Its exciting when you are there and you want to show people this once in a lifetime trip. I know Sineads curvy style trip is paid for but her stories are not selling it to me at all. Much prefer the look of clems.
I think is doing a much better job than Sinead without trying and isn't posting too much either

Lulumarie84

Wasn't she just shiteing on about how good Marks and Spencer jeans are? Now she's advertising River Island??!
I thought she was m&s tights but molly RI jeans! I’m probably wrong though I’ve unfollowed due to engage t wedding planning spam

CNK

Not sure if he is just her friend or brother in law or something, don't follow him, just came up as a suggested post

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I saw another account on Instagram (I think it was “The big hill house”) saying how much her Chupi necklace had tarnished so that, along with all the #gifting is quite off putting!
Second this - my friend had the same tarnishing issue