Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Originally a friend of Tara Makeup, James Patrice, Aimee Connelly et al, but now has 60k+ followers, plenty of #af links and is also part of this upcoming €30 online event so she’s definitely monetising her account so I thought she deserved her own thread!

Discuss!

To start off, my own thoughts;
- her boyfriend loves being a boyfriend of Instagram waaay too much
- possibly too sweet to be wholesome? I definitely don’t like some of the company she keeps (see above)
- says everything is amazing and fantastic quality, can’t really trust her recommendations as I’ve never heard her say she didn’t love anything. She even said she loved Tignams tatty robes which are Polyester from China so.....

Reactions: 10
I started following Clem last year - liked the fact she's a stylist so in shops picking looks for shoots and she'd show the clothes and also return them..
TBF she buys a lot herself - which has been seen with the stuff she has gotten for her house but as her numbers have grown so too have the #sp and #af

Reactions: 3
Everything is diviiine! I actually like Clem a lot more than the rest of her gang, but agreed that she’s upped the #sp content lately.

Reactions: 4
I really dont like her. I dont know how I stumbled upon her and initially thought she was decent. I did reach out a couple of times with questions and they went unanswered. I also hate the way she does the sneak peak or lets a little something out of the bag and then claims she's paid for it. I really believe she is doing that to gauge interest so she can bag herself a discount.

Everything is diviiine! I actually like Clem a lot more than the rest of her gang, but agreed that she’s upped the #sp content lately.
Divine!!! I knew there was a word I was thinking of but couldn’t remember. Absolutely everything is divine. Especially things that are press freebies, she obviously wants to stay on the good side of the various PR agencies 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s a stylist, but what I don’t get is that she never seems to talk about her stylist jobs, even after the fact? All you get is a story of her returning clothes after a job, but never any more detail than that. It’s weird!

Reactions: 2
She’s a stylist, but what I don’t get is that she never seems to talk about her stylist jobs, even after the fact? All you get is a story of her returning clothes after a job, but never any more detail than that. It’s weird!
Yeah it’s a bit weird, if you compare to say Sarah Rickard or Courtney Smith who regularly share their work after the fact. The only thing I ever remember her talking about is Dancing with the Stars but that’s ages ago now and it seemed to me like she was just picking Jens outfits 💁🏻‍♀️

Followed for a long while until recently, followed for the fashion but God if her and Jaaaaamie ever break up she will have literally zero content!

Reactions: 6
I know this is slightly off topic but seeing as he is part of the gang....I cannot deal with Mark Roger's tik tok dances. He is gonna dislocate something, so so so cringe! Anyone else squirm when they see them and all his crew praising him in the comments section 🤢

Reactions: 6
Ah delighted there is a thread. I like her, i think she’s one of the more authentic ones but dangerously close to too much spon con and way too much house content. Her accent drives me cracked, I have to keep stories on silent.

I knew the bf years ago, wouldn’t say I do now but was shocked to see him all over insta. He used to be fairly private.

I really dont like her. I dont know how I stumbled upon her and initially thought she was decent. I did reach out a couple of times with questions and they went unanswered. I also hate the way she does the sneak peak or lets a little something out of the bag and then claims she's paid for it. I really believe she is doing that to gauge interest so she can bag herself a discount.
I agree initially really liked her and then just found all it was - was spon con.Surprised there was no ring at xmas from given they have bought. But thats just my opinion. Also is there a thread on James Patrice. I cant abide him . I just dont find him funny at all.

Gotta say, I have had a few dealings with her and her bf and she actually could not have been nicer. Was offered a freebie and wouldn’t accept even. I know, shocking.

Reactions: 9
So herself and her boyfriend seem to be foodies and they bought a pizza over and he makes them from scratch.... and now we’re supposed to believe that they’re genuinely interested in eating individual frozen shite pizzas from Dr Oetker?

It’s some comedown from the dinner box from 2 Michelin star restaurant Aimsir the other night 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They definitely get food “PR” drops 2 or 3 times a week lately , it’s really starting to bug me - would they not think of maybe donating to a food bank or soup kitchen !
They both come across as v greedy

Reactions: 2
I kind of like Clem..but shes kind of gone grabby like them all..gets so many freebies & got a €1400 Garden Furniture set gifted..never ending freebies..boyf seems a bit of a handbag!!