Clementine Ford #2 Capitalist prank, hypocrite crank, pulling her rank for some white saviour wank

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been so hyper focussed on this one topic for over 6 months now I reckon it’s a bit tricky to tell where her mentality is at.

Note: edited as posted before finished sentence.

Reactions: 4
Now Clem is saying that with any spare time she will be helping her local Greens candidate. It was only a few months ago that she was raging about her loss of income.

Does Clem realise that if us plebs lost income we would be out getting more work?!
And why isn’t she helping out refugees arriving to Aus if she has spare time? Or is she only concerned for some lives affected by imperialism?

Sure seems to be following in her Dad’s footsteps of capitalising then moving into politics.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never found Hamish and Andy funny, like at all but her rant about Hamish getting Order of Australia medal makes no sense to me. He got it for arts and entertainment not for activism or charity work..?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's so childish, using Gaza to continue personal vendettas she's had for years. Zoe is friends with Mia Freedman, so she's already on Clem's baddies list and naturally, since Hamish is her husband, he has to be added to the mix. Daniel Andrews received an honour but Clem likes him so she isn't upset that he signed a letter condemning antisemitism but hasn't said much else about Gaza. She really treats Palestinians like they're just supporting players in her long-running personal soap opera.

Reactions: 14
But rich her saying Hamish only takes a paycheck. No word from her on the paycheck she collected for her part in the prank show? Or is that different, Clem? 🙄

Reactions: 15
Lol at celebrity bull shiz culture spiel. Clem literally worships the ground Brendan Fraser walks on 😂 And has a Taylor tribute concert coming up 😂 And does deep dives on Love Island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Hamish Blake one waa super weird. Just to pick on him? The Blakes irritate me for other reasons but they seem like decent people - foodbank, invictus, animal charities, indigenous support etc. I hardly think he is the worst of vacuous celebrities.

This all or nothing thing is really quite upsetting. I was donating some money to Foodbank (the images of people queuing for food have really got to me), and even though I have been a public Palestine supporter and donated money there - I was wondering if Clementine would think that Foodbank didn’t matter because the scale of death is not the same. STILL MATTERS.

Reactions: 17
Her fixation on Palestine has caused her to lose touch with reality. It’s like watching a mental health breakdown in slow motion

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if anyone saw Melissa Leong’s (Fooderati) recent Insta story - coincided with Clem’s rant re Hamish. It basically said (and it could be unrelated to Clem but it does match) that Melissa has seen a concerning rise in people criticising others for the way they partake in activism - i.e that they aren’t doing enough, or doing it the wrong way or at the wrong target (and that people can hold different concerns at the same time) but it really just summarised my issue with Clem - that she has designated herself as the queen, all knower, final word on activism (like with any topic) - including the way it’s done and when. I get almost cult leader vibes in that you simply can’t go against her, criticise her or anything or receive vitriol. I stopped following her when she started talking down to her followers -like we don’t know and aren’t capable of holding different views. Being her friend must be exhausting having to constantly meet the standards she unilaterally sets with no regard to the nuance that exists in life.

Edited to add: particularly when she’s been shown to go against those “great morals” for a …paycheck - something everyone requires to literally exist in a capitalist society. Hello Clem: that paycheck, yeh that’s nuance. See how it changes how you participate in “activism”?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I would also add that some people are more quiet about what they do behind the scenes. Just because it isn’t being splashed all over Instagram doesn’t mean that people aren’t involved or active in social causes or charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18