Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Hi my lovelies. Why were the leaves fishy? Been meaning to ask for about a year lol 🐟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

maidmaz

Chatty Member
Ma lovelies I have been keeping this to maself on tattle because.. well you’ll understand.. I do the tarot cards.. now I know there will be big eye rolls but aye.. ma fortune telling ma rules!! But even I *with the gift* would nae be downloading an APP. Is he ok in the head? Surely he realises it’s just a set up? Anyway on with your days and no hate on ma comment 💋💋
I’ve just had a look on YouTube.. do you believe it could be real? I am open to possibilities but the thought of opening something like that scares me. I wouldn’t dare but I find it fascinating. Tons a love 💎

Reactions: 9

Chez300

VIP Member
I know I’ve just posted but just had a quick look back at the autumn threads last year and ma beak is clutched. He bought so much shite I’d forgotten about! Also can’t sit for hocus pocus to be paused on the telly from the end of august til oct 31st then plunging straight into Christmas 😂View attachment 1479132
YES! 🙌🏾 All that shite at the bottom, there’s now room to put it all out let alone buy more stuff

• Haha

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
He said a couple of weeks ago that he hated his school days as well as the teachers. I said ages ago that he probably bunked off school because of his bad spelling and grammar, so that basically confirmed it.
He probably spent his bunking off days at the makeup counter in Boot's 😂
Loving your profile pic 🤣 looks like the child catcher off chitty chitty bang bang 🤣🤣

• Haha

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
Can we have a recap if possible, ma lovelies? 💋 Ah've been busy the past few days & missed some of the last thread chatter. Tonsa love 🥔 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 8

doreenforeen

Fair enough but a bet he’s a vicious wee bastard. Mind it’s him who polices Martin’s inbox, outbox shake it aw aboot box and he hates us nasty trolls. He didnae step in either when Martin shoved the wee granny oot his road but am away oot ma ain lane ma lovely 🥔♥
He’s probably feert wit would happen to him if he did Marion probably batters the poor fucker tae! Anyway wits this wae the granny av no heard about this 😧

Reactions: 8