Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario must be tired of his own tit. Apart from being an unhealthy little rodent, that’s the only plausible explanation. He needs a rest fae lying in bed reading tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's the only person I've ever heard call going to the dentist a Teeth journey FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Never in my life have I seen a Starbucks drink made with Schweppes lemonade.

And how on earth was anyone influenced by Marion to get their teeth done. They are like his row of flats after just over two years. LAY AFF THE SUGAR MARION!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

And how on earth was anyone influenced by Marion to get their teeth done. They are like his row of flats after just over two years. LAY AFF THE SUGAR MARION!
It’s no Schweppes ma lovelie it’s BARR. Totally bespoke 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ma lovelie, it’s not even Schweppes lemonade, it’s £1 Barr stuff. Smell the wealth. Ah widnae be using Methadone Marion fur any dental recommendations. Am gawn tae use his photie tae scare ma weans when they don’t want tae brush their teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He's the only person I've ever heard call going to the dentist a Teeth journey FFS
Strap yersel in hen. We have a jurney for everything. 🤣🤣

Ma lovelie, it’s not even Schweppes lemonade, it’s £1 Barr stuff. Smell the wealth. Ah widnae be using Methadone Marion fur any dental recommendations. Am gawn tae use his photie tae scare ma weans when they don’t want tae brush their teeth.
Methadone Marion 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Even my hubby laughed at that and he’s a miserable sod

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh and the OTT posts about baby gurl Rayn and how he just couldn’t leave her with anyone for them to go on holiday is just him trying to prove to us trolls that he isn’t a horrible bastard to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh and the OTT posts about baby gurl Rayn and how he just couldn’t leave her with anyone for them to go on holiday is just him trying to prove to us trolls that he isn’t a horrible bastard to her
Shame the cat absolutely hates him 😂 probably loves it when he’s at work, the cleanest air the poor baby gets.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Love how after yous where saying a bit of fruit and veg doesn’t go a miss hes dishing out the frozen raspberries 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s the Louis Vuitton cup for me. I can’t breathe through the wealth I’m smelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.