Cleaning with Mario #39 Who left IBS stains in the toilet?! D’asgostin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh it’s ugly innit 🤢 I hadn’t seen his face so so long I’d forgotten just what an ugly little runt it is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Biggest fan(ny) I’ve ever seen! I’ll be back with a bang, oh just duck off you utter twit! Roll on Christmas? duck off. Literally the only time of year you have the slightest bit of content, even then it’s utter pish, and purely to get the simple middle aged woman on insta foaming at the gash.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck sake melvin make your mind up are you embracing the weather or do you want it to bugger off? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saint Marion must be the only person in the whole of the UK having to work in this heat, dear love him 😉 Marion try working an actual shift (not 3 hours a day) working in a busy hospital wearing full PPE when the temperature hit 32 here today. Once you do that, then you can complain about the heat! What a fanny 😏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
If he’s had his lips done I’d want my money back! He looks like a wax work, one that’s no longer needed so is melting, get tae duck maz, he’s just showing his face because he’s been reading here yet again trying to prove us wrong, hole! Get in the bin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Aw yer crabbit the day hen, it’s hard tae get aw cosy with a fan blowin hell out the back yer skull
Too hot!!! Crabbit!!! Even hate maself!!!!

Might treat masel tae a wee Starbucks drink!!!

Noticed he’s added the Starbucks drink to his highlights and called it Starbucks drink which proves he’s never step foot in a Starbucks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Too hot!!! Crabbit!!! Even hate maself!!!!

Might treat masel tae a wee Starbucks drink!!!

Noticed he’s added the Starbucks drink to his highlights and called it Starbucks drink which proves he’s never step foot in a Starbucks!!
It sounds like you could do with a nice cooling Aperol Spritz ma lovelie. Just be careful though as they are absolute lethal 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If he’s had his lips done I’d want my money back! He looks like a wax work, one that’s no longer needed so is melting, get tae duck maz, he’s just showing his face because he’s been reading here yet again trying to prove us wrong, hole! Get in the bin!
Of course he’s got his lips done …. He’ll be copying GlamisTartyPants with her inflated face. Let’s be grateful he doesn’t have any friends & a garden or he’d be having a Love Island party 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Of course he’s got his lips done …. He’ll be copying GlamisTartyPants with her inflated face. Let’s be grateful he doesn’t have any friends & a garden or he’d be having a Love Island party 🤯
Could you imagine him at a Love Island party? 😂

“Ooh aye!!!! I’ve gotta a text ma lovelies!!! But on which one of ma two bespoke phones????”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Could you imagine him at a Love Island party? 😂

“Ooh aye!!!! I’ve gotta a text ma lovelies!!! But on which one of ma two bespoke phones????”
I’m trying not to imagine him … prancing about in a mankini with glittery wedges 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Attention seeking narcissistic diva with that song. Making out something is wrong when he’s probably just lost his fav bingo pen!
He’s 100% had his lips done and will be why he’s kept his fizzog off the gram. I tried the filter he used and it’s not that.
Without a doubt he's had fillers!. His lips were a lot thinner than they are there.
Wish we'd seen them when he first had them done, because l bet he looked like he'd been smacked in the mouth 🤣

Maz, they don't make your nose any smaller hun 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That photo of him next to fan…. He looks like he’s been embalmed 😳 lay off the filters hen x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.