Cleaning with Mario #33 Mario n’ Covid sitting in a tree, 1000’s dead but he's debt free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @mrsbucket with 59 votes!
It’s Derek birthday, my lovelies pull up at chair at the tapas and joos table, pass round the criss and get some class 🥂
BF8F5A1B-4F5A-4405-94EC-0990B97FD527.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
A new thread oan Dereks birthday, basically a present from us. And if he laughs half as much as I do at these threads then it will be the best present he gets, which lets be honest, wouldn’t be hard...

Anyway, am away to pour Maself a hoose measure of gin and tonic. Cheers ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Love the new bespoke thread title.
I am sitting here with a joose and cris, my feet up and ma wax melts still at the shop cos I hate them.

Cheers my lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ooh love a new thread hens!
I’ve just had my high tea and going to have some gin to celebrate Derek’s birthday.
Cheers dears, tattie hearts to youse aw mwah mwah ♥ 🥔 ♥ 😘 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahv goat ma joos, ma criss, ma teapot without any tea and a balloon arch. Let’s party wee Deek!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My attempt at a thread recap although we should all do one!!!!!!!!!!
M wore a Harry Potter style scarf while walking to work on the road that he's too afraid to walk on!!!
He used nail polish to painstakingly paint his council installed 1950's intercom!!!!
He put out an Ask Me Anything post!!!!!
Ignored the thousands of responses!!!!!!
Turns said Q&A session to talk about himself and how this dire pandemic has made him millions!!!!
As per usual he turned wee D's birthday all about him!!!!!!
He jumped on the CF documentary that was aired this week and turned it onto him!!!!! God rest her soul 😢😢
He treated D to a high T for his birthday but photos showed he highjacked it!!!!
He made a post about the clutter in his bedroom that looked like the sale section in B@M! !!!
He bought a human remains torsoe but it wasn't the size he hoped for!!
He bought a rubix cube candle!!!!
Anything else lads or have I covered it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Surprise surprise. Mario couldn’t keep his big beak out of the photo and tried to get in via the mirrah.
1181A99E-8D2D-45E6-8A3E-89C3BF5D7932.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma lovelies! Can't believe I've got ma own bespoke thread title!

Like awe Marion, Covid has been a blessing ta me because it has enabled me to contribute to this boujee jurneh with ma very own thread suggestion! So aye! Worth it all in the end I think we can all agree! Tattie hearts for youse all mwah mwah 🥔 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
LADS!!!!!! A new thread!!!!!! Cannae believe it’s been Deeks special day of days!!!!!!
With that ‘high tea’ I’m torn between thinking it’s absolutely pathetic or thinking it’s quite sweet that he’s tried his best. I know, I know, but I’m having side effects from my covid jab so think that’s why I’m feeling a bit soft hearted towards the wee prick.
Have you ever seen such a shell shocked look on anyone’s face when presented with a birthday cake? I can only assume our Deeks is stoned out of his mind as a coping strategy for today’s shitshow 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Steamin after his Strongbow Rose, he’s got class ya ken
Honestly I hope derek was steamed off his boat the whole the time to accept a keyboard for his birthday, because even sober the most little most hobbit fingered will struggle with that . The most pointless purchase goes mario:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.