Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks tae @Ferguson wae this bespoke Canaries themed title. This was the suggestion with the most votes (related tae Lanzarote) so I made an executive decision as this will be all aboot her oan her holibobs. Ma thread! Ma rules! CAPESH!

IMG_5634.jpeg
IMG_5633.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Absolutely here for today’s Lanza updates! Can Mario’s noggin get any redder? Will he lose Deek because he forgot to put his reins on and he wandered off? What will today’s non co-ord, co-orda be?? Buzzin hens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Last night’s video was from their first night. They’re now on day 5. Imagine the colour of him at this stage.

Thanks for the new thread @Babybail93 and congratulations on the thread title in the scent Lanzarote, @Ferguson. Celebrate by slapping on some SPF and enjoying some criss and joos in a paddling pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hay Lunes.

What a time to be alive.
Please let us have another 6 outfit reveals.

Hard of SPF, security compromised, also x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't even believe this is his 4th night or whatever it is. Can't see him managing to be in Lanza and hold his water. He'd need to tell us all. He can prob only afford a wee bespoke 4 day holiday and wants us to think he's there 1 week.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It HAD to be a holiday thread title, one hunner percent. ❤
His face looks like a tangy tom criss. The hair ffs, makes no sense how it can grow that way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well I’m pure affronted that there’s a brand new bespoke thread on this bank holiday Monday. I’ve been out carrying on all weekend with mr Tinkerbell cat living our best lives so I’ve missed that dumb and dumber are in Lanza. I’ve managed to see the balcony video though of them two in their outfits and wtf was Martin wearing?? The trainers 😂 😂
I’m dying at him saying that Tom ford scent is a holiday scent, he has never been on a holiday before and Edinburgh for the day doesn’t count.

New York in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A new wee bespoke holiday titled thread on a bank holiday. What a time to be alive.

chanting youse aw oan fae the rooftops especially our pregnant lassie @Babybail93

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am feeling a wee bit rough the day after a wild night at Take That last night, this maw is no used to getting out much, so had a few too many wines. Was feeling like I had wasted my bank holiday Monday, but NO! Curled up on the sofa reading through the Marion holiday posts and absaloootely laughing my head off. This is the holiday that keeps on giving. I actually wish they'd gone for a fortnight, it is comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hens, I am SHOCKED that he still got sunburnt after he bought a fancy sun cream last year. Shocked!! Well not that shocked…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oo they’ve got cocktails. Looks like a Blue Lagoon to me. Seriously Maz, let your hairs doon. Enjoy yourself. Get pissed, fall back to your hotel and stuff your face with lays later. Just don’t forget to keep reapplying your oot of date suncream.

IMG_2293.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.