Cleaning with Mario #117 Farrow and Ball paint on the walls, earless junkies roam the halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's saying about germs on the serum dropper, but this fat cow, fingered his lip ointment the other day, rubbed it in a coldsore then dipped the same finger in again. Dirty bastard.
Also, (also) does everyone on Instagram wonder where are his trolls? He doesn't have trolling comments under his posts and you can't message him. So the people who don't know about Tattle must be confused as hell.
Poor Rayn in the dark, I leave the lamp on and YouTube for my cats.
We leave a light oan and the radio for the dugs when we go oot, hus tae be west FM, they canny be fucked wi radio wan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Another day = more illiterate ramblings from this clown. We take the piss put him cause you give us reason to ya dobber 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here's another lovely pic of Maz and Deek. Yous'e are all cunts for looking at it.
OIP (2).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm not sure why he's having a rant, nayone apart from him gives a tit if Deek is on his page or not.

No one apart from him gives a tit if HE wants to protect Deek or not.

But obv he has noo stated that he will be on his page more so that protection has been voided.

On one post he says it's all about the protection of his partner/family then on the other he says he's showing him off more.

He really is a dimwit.

and why does hate benefit him?

Most of his haters are blocked and watch anonymously.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
listen lovelies i'm no defending Mario, leaving Rayn in the dark is cat cruelty but maybe the batteries have just run oot in his bespoke camping side table lamps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just poppin ma heed in ma lovelies. Decided tae snoop her page the day and duck me huv a been treatit. Has he been just as bad during ma #MarionMentalHelfBreak?

Miss youse aw, especially @Babybail93 (hope yer tits are fully healed).

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Shopping with mum.
Jadore 👌
New York in America

View attachment 2740182
Thanks for ma new profile pic #treatit

Just poppin ma heed in ma lovelies. Decided tae snoop her page the day and duck me huv a been treatit. Has he been just as bad during ma #MarionMentalHelfBreak?

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Awww you're bacccckkkk, am glad you're ok also x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Tonsalove,
M xxx
We’ve missed you so much my lovely!! You’ve chosen a perfect time tae pop in. We had a Silence of the Lambs situation last night wae Mario putting the lotion oan Derek’s skin!

Hope you’re well my lovely and hope to see you posting again soon when you’re upto it xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Yay, there you are!!. Don't be a stranger hen 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Great to see you keekin in tae this “virus community” 🥔 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Nice tae see yous back. Dae yous ken who Debbie Harris is also. Tonsa love 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.