Cleaning with Mario #114 Always the bedsit boyfriend, never the house husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8223.jpeg

pure screaming at him, he looks like he’s away to breakdown in tears at the fact he’s spunked his Christmas spirit away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2628624

pure screaming at him, he looks like he’s away to breakdown in tears at the fact he’s spunked his Christmas spirit away 😂
He really did look he was about to cry.
He looks as miserable as sin. He doesn't want to work, and l really think he's unhappy with his life and that includes Derek.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I couldn’t work out if he said “alliterate” when he meant “elaborate”. One thing’s for sure, he’s bloody hard of English and the more he tries to talk to impress, the worse he gets.

And what the actual duck is going on with his hair. Does he realise how ridiculous he looks? Nathan isn’t doing him any favours at all. View attachment 2628514
I'm a firm believer that he has a side hustle on sex chat lines, for a wee extra pocket money for his wee pork purse, also. The little dent in his thumb head is from wearing this. So aye.
Snapchat-2004660462.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
If I lived in a chicken coop surrounded by a mountain of Grinch themed tat, I’d be on the verge of tears too!
He is completely unhinged. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think we all called it that he would be on his downer before Christmas even arrives. We only put our tree up last week, I’ve had school nativity stuff, kiddo was trying to tell me the jokes in his cracker at his school Christmas lunch. I’ve still got my work Christmas party to go and we haven’t even been to one Christmas market yet. I think I’ve only even watched two Christmas movies so far but I’m still feeling it. When will he learn that Christmas doesn’t come from a Klarna payment or surrounding yourself with plastic tit and chocolates. It comes from who you spend it with. Honestly, for someone who apparently loves The Grinch so much, he’s entirely missed the the message! All his Grinch stuff will be in the bin at midnight on Christmas Day. Mark my words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
We have our tree however we have no other decorations or outside lights yet (smell the wealth) as work has been intense for both my husband and I. Tonight we plan on decorating our front lawn and getting our living room a bit more festive. However I still feel Christmassy as duck, chatting with friends about festive plans, making plans with my family, listening to Christmas songs in the car, seeing all the lights on our walks. But Mario has no friends, his family can’t be fucked with him and he is a lazy duck so he can’t do any of this.

Reactions: 24
We had our “fakemas” on Sunday as it’s the only time the whole family could all get together. Parents, children and grandchildren. It was manic, chaotic and fun! So in theory that’s my Christmas done, but no it’s not! I can sit back and watch everyone run around like mad buggers and enjoy it even more! He’s such a Debbie downer/sulky Sue. (Apologies to Debbie’s and Sue’s) . He’s got no worries, commitments and plenty of shite to smell and eat so life should be the best. Enjoy what you have while you have it Marion cos you never know what’s on the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Crissmas is over, ten days afore crissmas day. Mebbes if he hud real pals tae spend time way and no the fake Insta huns he might no be depressed.

Hates grapefruit, but ah'm sure his new nostalgic crissmas wax melt was grapefruit? Ah canni be ersed checking back tae get tae ken, also.
Screenshot_20231214-095345.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe he’s over xmas already. Probably because once he’s done his shopping he has nothing else to look forward to. We have had nativity plays (sob) xmas shows, taken the kids to a pantomime and there are loads of real presents under the tree as we have pals. We are taking the kids to George Square at the weekend. It’s because he doesn’t know the true spirit of Xmas and just shops

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mario, you can't even do influencing right mate, especially the talking ads 🤣
Miserable old bastard. The Grinch definitely suits you

Screenshot_20231214-103838_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.