Cleaning with Mario #114 Always the bedsit boyfriend, never the house husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo Malone, Instafuckas, Tony Almond, Hinch, cuntwashings, the app snaking him, Dereks work the cunts, his clients, the people he shares the high footfall with, and much, much more importantly, hopefully us šŸ˜‚
Yeah, wonder if the wee troglodyte is reading here?! Hope so because we tell the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that fanny still ill??All them jabs and still keeps getting ill šŸ¤Ŗ the bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We're now buying bleeping gift tags a year in advance, I can't do this anymore ma lovelies

Also why does Derek need one for this year and then one for next year, is she so hard of brains that she doesn't realise wood is reusable?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Wait a minute, did I just hear right? The presents under his tree are fake empty boxes?
What the absolute duck. Who does that? Freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
what a bleeping moany miserable wee prick he is tonight!

maybe your over christmas Mario cause your trees been up for bleeping months! you shot your load too early wee man!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Shot his load to early as per and is now depressed. Hoping some snow will sort him out. Reality setting in Marion, dreading the January Klarna payments.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did he really just say "I'll illiterate" instead of "I'll reiterate" šŸ¤£

I'm buzzing for Xmas - tree up last weekend and loads to look forward to in the lead up to Christmas. 2 weeks off work to spend with family and friends. How can anyone be over Xmas on the 13th of December šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What a surprise heā€™s not feeling Christmassy.

Iā€™ve got a Christmas party this Friday for work, kids nativities, a winter wonderland thing, then another work Christmas lunch, Christmas shopping and market day with the hubby all still to come in the next two weeks, before actual Christmas Day doing Santa pressies for the kids and then seeing family over Christmas week.

He thinks itā€™s all about how many cheap decorations he can squeeze into his flat, while he scrolls ā€˜Christmas reelsā€™ watching kids Christmas films stuffing his face, without ever leaving the house except for work. Thatā€™s not what itā€™s about Maz! Heā€™s so sad.

Notice he never goes to any work Christmas parties or even just for a wee drink with any pals over Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 32

That sleigh was gifted I believe, so stop with ''bought myself'' crap.

409720800_1033755547902858_7169734567379379434_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How isn't his spiel an advert? He can't remember how he ordered them. Can he hear himself? Is he broken?

He'll be looking like a giant bleeping polony in those pink lassies ski pants he wears so lets hope it snows for him. Paisley not in New York. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't realise he had posted a video all aboot him.

Can spot them a mile off. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Canā€™t wait for the temperature to hit 12 degrees in Paisley at the weekend šŸ˜‚ your prayers for ice and snow havenā€™t worked ya fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Heā€™s done it !! 13th December & heā€™s shot his Christmas load !! He has no Christmas spirit left, aye cos youā€™ve been banging on about it since August ya great big pillock !! Whoā€™s gonna tell him that Christmas spirit doesnā€™t come from films, hot chocolates, snacks & sweets !! Absolute grade A walloper. Factual. Also.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't think we'll ever understand this man. He loves Christmas so much blah blah blah, but he's now on a downer?!.

Mario will never be happy or fulfilled with his life, so l thank feck that prick isn't a real friend or family member of mine šŸ‘

Derek, do yourself a favour mate and bin the miserable bastard while you can.
---
Had to take this screenshot for a new profile pic. Ugly critter! šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20231213-214629_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Did he really just say "I'll illiterate" instead of "I'll reiterate" šŸ¤£
I couldnā€™t work out if he said ā€œalliterateā€ when he meant ā€œelaborateā€. One thingā€™s for sure, heā€™s bloody hard of English and the more he tries to talk to impress, the worse he gets.

And what the actual duck is going on with his hair. Does he realise how ridiculous he looks? Nathan isnā€™t doing him any favours at all.
IMG_6527.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My god who's pissed on his cornflakes today. Stupid little troglodyte. You don't get Christmassy by watching films and other people's tree reels you absolute wanker. Christmas spirit is a feeling, the warmth and cosiness of the season, surrounded by people you love. It's your own fault there is very little love in your life, thats because you're a friendless miserable fucker who everyone hates.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He has the weirdest hair ever.
If he didnā€™t put his tree up early November he wouldnā€™t be feeling like this, if he has waited then he would be feeling all those vibes of #stinkofchristmas. He took week off November or early December to do Christmas stuff or left it to now or next week he also wouldnā€™t be feeling like this.
Literally no sympathy for him. He would love it snow and be snowed in because means wouldnā€™t need to go to work and not because it would give him all those nostalgic vibes, but he would also moan about that because then he couldnā€™t go to b&m, home bargains etc.

Donā€™t know about youse but it was a nice day cold, dry and little sun so donā€™t know why he is saying it was awful weather was driest day weā€™ve had in a week or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.