Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thread title. Had just typed out a long post as the last thread closed cba to retype it. Just to say his ads are shite, the things he says is so repetitive, the stuff he had shown is tacky and hideous and I won't be buying it.

Reactions: 13
That's just more candy cane Lane pish. Nothing says Grinch.
All those over priced decs are like the tit my son chose for his little bedroom tree. Poundland crap. Also, 40 year old men. Get some nice ornaments and stick with them.

Reactions: 20
I thought he was supposed to be the King of Autumn? He’s already doing Crimbo stuff in the middle of October while the rest of the country is currently enjoying a late summer?. Makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought he was supposed to be the King of Autumn? He’s already doing Crimbo stuff in the middle of October while the rest of the country is currently enjoying a late summer?. Makes sense.
He is also the Queen of Christmas. In Mario's world autumn is over! Despite the fact for the rest of us it's only just started.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still clutching ma beak over tony alond 😂😂
Utter Poundland shite
It’s hardly David Lawson design is it
IYKYK 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who the duck is Tony Alond?

I'm back tattlers. I've been having a right hard time of late and then I remembered I'll never be as sad as this twit. Factual.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
No wonder Hinch won’t have him near her kids near mind the farm. 40 year old man with no family sitting colouring in… Marion should be the some sort of register. FACTUAL. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww bless, he has his colouring book oot the noo.

I defo watching, and how.

I am sure this fool has dyslexia.

387267874_820557876486939_7129493486463469093_n.jpg
386905147_644835964428205_3876756558809034727_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah found this today oan his auld poasts.

Now, was this the first crissmas tree they decorated together or first crissmas together?

There is carpet and wallpaper, unlike the photo he put up this week. I also tried to find Deek's old Facebook before Martin to see. Think he might have deleted it though.
Screenshot_20231008-151510.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah found this today oan his auld poasts.

Now, was this the first crissmas tree they decorated together or first crissmas together?

There is carpet and wallpaper, unlike the photo he put up this week. I also tried to find Deek's old Facebook before Martin to see. Think he might have deleted it though.
View attachment 2499183
All that time ago & he still finished with also 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
His grasp of the English language is shocking 🤦 we all make typos but please Santa give this rocket a dictionary. Imagine being 40 and sitting showing off fugly decorations in October then colouring in a Mickey mouse colouring book 🤔 there is 100% something faaaaaaaar wrong.

They're like wee wains playing hoosies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cannae believe oor bespoke collab is finally oot @AwwCosyWivDeek ma hen! Your passions are ma passions and nae debates!

In other news, does anyone else think Tony Almond sounds like a mighty boosh character?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.