Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, why did that Ava may woman smell the closed tub when she said it smells amazing 😂😂 I think she realised as she was doing it....
Also, it's off to ASA I go. That sofa shot needs to be marked AD Martin. I will report it each time he shows it without (luckily he hasn't shown the sofa that often😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It may have been said but honestly as an avid reader there is no way I’d buy a book now and save it for my holiday next year… what a bleeping donkey 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
has he filtered that picture beige because he's just now realised grey is so 2018 and nobody likes grey anymore? As always he's at least ten steps behind everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is one miserable, nasty, bitter wee bleep.

He will find the way to suck the joy from anything. Why’s he acting like he’s Elon bleeping Musk!! Big nosed little prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Circum”
Its succumbed!!!!

If people went on Threads to try it out and decided it wasn’t for them so what? What has it got to do with him?I hope Derek passes his driving test and him and Domboi speed off into the sunset.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the only reason he never got it is cause hes completely inept when it comes to technology. well, when it comes to anything really...
he is the most easily influenced, follows hypes/trends/crazes, buys/does/says anything to keep up with everyone else.
if threads was something he couldve spent deeks petty cash on he wouldve been well in there

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I see Deek is gonna learn to drive. Let's hope he doesn't smoke and drive 😬 🍃🚬 Been looking for cars for them.

#PollyPocketsOfPaisley

1000000652.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Circum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Awww man, he’s too thick.

Such a self centred narcissist. Really thinks he’s something doesn’t he. Sit down Marion and have a good look at yourself and your life. What have you actually achieved? Friends? Intelligence? Career? House? Car? Holidays? Happiness? Being content? Absolutely nothing. Debt, jealousy, a shopping addiction, hoards of tat and absolute bitterness are all he has.

Sits in his crappy council flat in one of the roughest areas of Scotland and sends out venom from behind a phone whilst thinking he’s someone of importance and better than people.

How does he know no one is using Threads if he’s not on it? Idiot.

Sorry ma beauts. Rant over. So aye. I will not message this page again. Blocked and deleted masel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.