Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got to be trolling us now? Booked a holiday over a year away, got all the clothes for it, asking about euros for it and now bought a book he’s keeping for it. duck right off! They must be going this year, they must be!
It just screams “I’ve never ever been abroad, it’s my first holiday” because there’s no way on this planet you would get on the way he is about a holiday otherwise 😂 Suitcases, euros, clothes, sun cream and now a book for a holiday next year - no, it’s either his first ever holiday or he’s going this year and doesn’t want to admit he’s going this year incase we all follow him and take pics in the wild. Also 😂 we are being treated today my lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It just screams “I’ve never ever been abroad, it’s my first holiday” because there’s no way on this planet you would get on the way he is about a holiday otherwise 😂 Suitcases, euros, clothes, sun cream and now a book for a holiday next year - no, it’s either his first ever holiday or he’s going this year and doesn’t want to admit he’s going this year incase we all follow him and take pics in the wild. Also 😂 we are being treated today my lovelies
I forgot all about the suitcases and spf! Oh and the freshly washed trainers back in the box for his hols. He’s definitely peaked too soon for this holiday ma lovelie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clients 🤣 bleeping behave.

Times like this I wunner if the actual troll is he, Daisy Uncle not us & so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was on several book pages that advertised author's books to read, Colleen Hoover being one of them. Not one man was on the list of thousands of women readers, until now!....He's such a woman! 😂
Screenshot_20230719-220143_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is he sharing links for the books duck me we can all see what they’re called if we want to get them, they’ve been out for ages! I read that verity book about 4 months ago. This baldy fat slug is 100% a parody. I won’t be convinced otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The new slippers will do him for winter... Isn't that what uggs are for? All even all year round.
Just because it costs X amount and it's cheap doesn't mean you NEED to buy it don't see likes of MM rushing to buy ava may tat she sells.
Absolutely nothing to stop Marion learning to drive just using eyesight thing as an excuse. Amount he spends a month on useless crap they could have car each and still have plenty left over.
Said before I've yet too come across someone that has said wish I didn't learn to drive it's not for me. He says that but will happily use Deed Deek for a lift here there and everywhere. Next time he complains about public transport I'll DM him and say well learn to drive then. He's a 🚀

Or even all year* I find myself talking like Marion in my head that I actually type how he would say it. Sprine bright 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love how he’s trying to sound professional by saying clients. When the word he’s looking for is colleague. Absolute thick as tit. Factual. So aye. Capeesh beauts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's the big fanny reading CoHo for? Can't stand her books they are terrible. He's such a moron, all this pretending he is reading. I, Daisy Spunkle, Patron Saint of small businesses should go and buy his books from a small independent bookseller not amazon. You can't pretend to care about small businesses AND buy everything off Amazon. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All this driving talk is giving Thelma and Louise (the end) IYKYK, Derek’s finally had enough, pedal to the metal, whoosh.

Tagging molly mae hahahahaha she’s not going to shag you mas. He had a bottle of that utan which had about about 499mls left of the original 500 and in behind another bottle, along with all the st tropez and that. Wasteful.

Clients, that’s another one, the cleaners where I work would never call us clients, they use our first names because we are not a socially inept bunch of folks, we enjoy conversations. If someone did suggest a book for him it would have been spot the (blind) dug or biff (castlevichi chips) and kipper. and the someone would have been named like all the lovelies he meets out and about you know ‘Mandy’ ‘Sharon’ ‘Linda’ he’s such an imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m off to the Canary Islands this weekend and will be keeping ma eyes firmly open for our wee maz and 🍊, trust me I’ll be staying in ma own lane but will be posting live in the wild shots if I catch a glimpse of that wee fucker because who the duck buys a holiday book a year in advance 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
If anyone got shots of I, Mas and Deek on their holidays it would be amazing. Can you imagine. 😂
Maz shrieking at waiters “do ye Ken who am ur?!” mincing aboot in his lilac leggings and woodlouse cowat. Cooling off floating aboot the pool like a hippo in his mankini. Shrieking at Deek to bring him wan ah them lethal aperolls 👉 🍹 and to haul him oota his Sun lounger. Shrieking it’s too hot and poor Deek trying no to boke slathering suncream on him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The new slippers will do him for winter... Isn't that what uggs are for? All even all year round.
Just because it costs X amount and it's cheap doesn't mean you NEED to buy it don't see likes of MM rushing to buy ava may tat she sells.
Absolutely nothing to stop Marion learning to drive just using eyesight thing as an excuse. Amount he spends a month on useless crap they could have car each and still have plenty left over.
Said before I've yet too come across someone that has said wish I didn't learn to drive it's not for me. He says that but will happily use Deed Deek for a lift here there and everywhere. Next time he complains about public transport I'll DM him and say well learn to drive then. He's a 🚀

Or even all year* I find myself talking like Marion in my head that I actually type how he would say it. Sprine bright 💎👌
I was what you’d consider a late learner. Just about to turn 37 when I passed. But it was the best thing I ever did and kick myself that I didn’t learn earlier. Anybody who says they have no interest in driving is lying. Unless they live somewhere like central London where you really don’t need a car. He must be fed up now with carting all his tat home on that McGills bus like a couple of old ladies who just got their pension.

• Haha
  • Heart
The venom in his voice when talking about wee deek and his driving lessons was rotten, if i heard my husband talk about me / something i wanted to do like that to a bunch of strangers online he would be getting a swift boot to the balls.
So deek has to be interested in all his shite and go out at the weekend buying autumn tat but Mario cant be supportive with something he wants to do to actually better himself, probably scared he’ll drive off and leave his fat ass

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I cannot believe he’s got a book to take away NEXT YEAR. STOP THIS. Thon Colleen hoovers are 2 for 7 in Asda, she’ll have pumped out another couple of rotters by next summer surely he could take them

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What's the big fanny reading CoHo for? Can't stand her books they are terrible. He's such a moron, all this pretending he is reading. I, Daisy Spunkle, Patron Saint of small businesses should go and buy his books from a small independent bookseller not amazon. You can't pretend to care about small businesses AND buy everything off Amazon. twit
He's always behind on things as well that he probably doesn't realise there's author's out there that do romance novels with gay guys 🙄

Reactions: 10
Total random thought, but does anyone remember when his brother got him a robot hoover as a gift. I wonder where it is.......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The venom in his voice when talking about wee deek and his driving lessons was rotten, if i heard my husband talk about me / something i wanted to do like that to a bunch of strangers online he would be getting a swift boot to the balls.
So deek has to be interested in all his shite and go out at the weekend buying autumn tat but Mario cant be supportive with something he wants to do to actually better himself, probably scared he’ll drive off and leave his fat ass
As far as I can tell wee Deek doesn't ask for much and Martin has basically said he's leaving him to sort it now. Even the holiday next year, wee Deek is paying! Martin must be worried Deek will be using his petty cash on himself and not Martin.

I thought when AvaMay relaunched it was all their own bespoke scents. So far they've copied Hinch tulip cleaning range and now this. And didn't he say he doesn't use wax melts?
Screenshot_20230719-164428~2.png

PS Martin, if you really did have the world's most sensitive skin why are you always buying lots of different ranges that then lie half used for months?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.