Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoying my reading of books? Wtf
Why does he try so hard but is always wayyyyy off the mark

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can just imagine him with the book balancing on the end of his beak, squinting trying to read it. Greeting aboot his Kerry Katonas. Wear yer glasses from the optician and no wans from eBay ya freak.
Hilarious he’s making on he’s now a “reader” can’t wait for Marion’s illiterate book reviews.
Maybe we’ll see chicken little in the book lovers thread 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If Ava May does go under, it will be the second small business oor Marion has been chanting oan from thee rooftops tae go under in as many months….. must be the Mario effect!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahahaha why does he type like English isn’t his first (or even second, or third) language? I know people who moved over here not speaking any English less than 3 years ago who make more sense than him. He needs to go on a wee English GCSE journey 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@hopethishelpsallthebest @Madge2022

Is it this thread youse are wanting beauts?
Big chants fae the rooftoaps fur youse hen.😍
@hopethishelpsallthebest here youse go, aw ma ain wurk. 👀
---
If Ava May does go under, it will be the second small business oor Marion has been chanting oan from thee rooftops tae go under in as many months….. must be the Mario effect!
Mebbes they're born wi bankruptcy, oor mebbes it's Martinille 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d suggest picking up a dictionary on you’re wee Reading Journey, Marion. Or maybe some children’s picture books to get you started…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, is there an update on the headmaster shenanigans, you bad girl.
Aye its become a regular thing. Oan my working from home day, he calls round and rags me all over the bedroom and so forth

Hasnae suggested it over the bath thankfully IYKYK.

Parents evening etc is a bit awks but we move 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
IMG_0205.png
“Stock up while it lasts”…. Aye stock up before she goes into administration you mean Martin :m

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aye its become a regular thing. Oan my working from home day, he calls round and rags me all over the bedroom and so forth

Hasnae suggested it over the bath thankfully IYKYK.

Parents evening etc is a bit awks but we move 😘
Youse must wash your sheets mair than Shartin Martin ma lovelie #cuntwashings

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whatever is going on with Ava May you know he is going to come on a do a story acting all lady Diana and putting on a fake voice, clutching the housecoat like a set of pearls, use lots of words to try and making himself sound smart but actually sound like a turd, and say he has know all this info before everyone for MANY MANY MANY months but its private but then actually just divulge said private info so he appears to be part of an inner circle. Get rehearsing martin love. The end goodnight

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahahaha why does he type like English isn’t his first (or even second, or third) language? I know people who moved over here not speaking any English less than 3 years ago who make more sense than him. He needs to go on a wee English GCSE journey 🤪
I used to be an ESL teacher and my Chinese students (children) could read, write and speak better than our Marionette

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whatever is going on with Ava May you know he is going to come on a do a story acting all lady Diana and putting on a fake voice, clutching the housecoat like a set of pearls, use lots of words to try and making himself sound smart but actually sound like a turd, and say he has know all this info before everyone for MANY MANY MANY months but its private but then actually just divulge said private info so he appears to be part of an inner circle. Get rehearsing martin love. The end goodnight
Massively, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.