Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've actually got quite offended by his baby rant. So anyone without a baby doesn't have a "legacy"? What an insult. You know Marsha, some scientists are now saying babies grow up to become people in their own right. Narc twit.

Also offended for couples gay or otherwise who might be child free by choice.

There's a lovely male couple home account from Edinburgh just about the welcome a baby. It's been lovely to watch as they are such nice men.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
“Too many obstacles for us”

Aye and thats just going from the bed to the high footfall area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Hang on hens, didn’t he say his instagram page was his legacy with memories to look back on? Noo he’s nae got a legacy unless he’s got a wean. Abzaloot tit of a human, honelsty!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am aboot tae get lynched but ah can empathise with her, ma lovelies. She’s getting auld and they ovaries are tick tocking. If she waits any longer, it’ll be powdered milk comin oot they moobs of hers.

Ah’d love a fifth wee feral wain… and then ah mind they don’t stay those wee chubby cherubs forever and turn into actual wee people who do duck all that ye tell them and cause ye pure affront in the middle of Asda. So aye. Mibbes no. Plus MrMac had the snip so unless we go oan a wee shaggers jurnee (and subsequent divorce), it’ll no be me.

Marion wants a baby. Marion wouldn’t cope with what comes after they stop being cute, instagramable wee puddings that stay where you leave them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hate this insufferable little bleep more today than ever, after that ridiculous baby monologue.
His legacy will be that weird man child from Instagram who spend all his money on bleeping candy canes & tried to “keep up with the Joneses” on Instagram.
duck off you big nosed little prick.
Also, I have two children & I didn’t have them because I liked the baby linen in Asda !! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He does this baby chat every few months. It’s now as regular as his “aaahhhhmmmm fine” rants at this point. At least he’s stopped going on about next years holiday for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Marion is the only one allowed to have shart explosions in that flat ok 👌🏻
Poor deek widnae know what hit him having to change a wean and marions crappy nappy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tonsa love hen, oan this dayn of dawn. 😘
View attachment 2216884
Never huv ah been mair grateful tae see a sunflower lanyard and nae debates.

Auld Martin huz another book tae read, is he no as blind as a Nikita dug anymair? His Stevie Wonder jurney must be at an end, big boay kin cross the road by himsel' noo.
---
View attachment 2216918
As if he puts his trainers on a tray under his bedside table 😂😂
Ah bet that's the tray he uses for his Chinese takeaway in bed 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
“Too many obstacles for us”

Aye and thats just going from the bed to the high footfall area.
Ah've just pished masel', better get masel' a lanyard 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Am aboot tae get lynched but ah can empathise with her, ma lovelies. She’s getting auld and they ovaries are tick tocking. If she waits any longer, it’ll be powdered milk comin oot they moobs of hers.

Ah’d love a fifth wee feral wain… and then ah mind they don’t stay those wee chubby cherubs forever and turn into actual wee people who do duck all that ye tell them and cause ye pure affront in the middle of Asda. So aye. Mibbes no. Plus MrMac had the snip so unless we go oan a wee shaggers jurnee (and subsequent divorce), it’ll no be me.

Marion wants a baby. Marion wouldn’t cope with what comes after they stop being cute, instagramable wee puddings that stay where you leave them!
Youse cud be a surrogate fur Martin ma lovelie. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wae all the chemicals he breathes in and his tit diet he’s probably infertile anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fat bleep gets anxiety when the temperature is above 12 degrees so I doubt he’s in the right frame of mind to raise a wean, that and Derek is completely brain deed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mario, you talk shite with the baby malarkey. You need to lose that man child syndrome for a start 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did he actual say he wants a baby to leave a legacy behind? What kind of reason is that to have a child? 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Going by the statement he posted, it shows he is too immature/unintelligent to even parent a child.

He can't even look after the pussy cat.

He sounded so whiney in that video. It's not fair.

351240623_2470912083061045_3587331933341335827_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.