Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't find a good spf? Spf 50? Makes no sense to me. He's face looks more Oily than dry.
What happened to the one he bought or is that for his holiday next year also?
Also btw what is Clarence? Does he mean Clairns?

I don't get this about cleaners have it tough working in heat? Yes it can be very warm but least your inside protected from the sun, what about window cleaners, gardeners, builders, lollipop people? Drivers? Bus drivers? Taxi's?
Surely if he works in a building it would have air con, maybe if he didn't wear those stupid shiny lyra thick leggings he wouldn't be so hot.

Reactions: 24
Everything is seriously hard if you're a cleaner. It's the hardest job in the world, highest status and a thankless job. Holds the whole world together, even more important than Dr's and nurses so aye
---
The actual backbones of society ma rules ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well hello ma lovelies, how ur youse aw oan this hoat day, ah've had enuf oaf the weather so gonni start putting up snow pichures and planning crissmas tree 2023.

Ah've been busy the day huving bespoke bbq wi family, wi me being designated driver, so huvni checked his dots of doom.

Did he go and see little mermaid the day, don't think he went at the weekend, even though he was pyoor excited for seeing it oan Friday. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am PRAYING the accommodation he’s booked on holiday doesn’t have air con. Can you imagine? Irrespective of that he’s gonna hate every last minute of being abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am PRAYING the accommodation he’s booked on holiday doesn’t have air con. Can you imagine? Irrespective of that he’s gonna hate every last minute of being abroad.
It’s going to be a shithole wherever they stay. Guarantee. Probably be miles away from anything and we’ll get daily Majorca pavement pounding vids of his gorilla legs. Moaning his tits off

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Today...

349480003_797142398641683_4806343703676886996_n.jpg
350251947_271015348705553_917914170609572077_n.jpg
350154458_1057001605276696_3224388952285695782_n.jpg

350142212_2088153011377128_4916680716647499201_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mosquito 🦟 Mario.... Don't forget your repellent - they are swarming more than usual this year... and probably next. Better start taking your brewers yeast tablets now to be on the safe side 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or they have air con but you have to pay per day and they don’t accept Klarna. 🤭

Cannae wait to see the fat slug on a sun lounger. Will he have a personalised towel?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eh?? How hot is it at 6/7pm in Beruit Towers? I’m sure all the windows open in the bedsit would cool it down plenty 🥴
EA94660D-04D3-40BC-BCE4-D97E65996FCA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also I thought the fine herringbone floors kept the place really cool….wasn’t that what he said last week?! I suppose the heat will build up quickly in the bedsit since it’s the size of a lunch box and absolutely crammed with shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Or they have air con but you have to pay per day and they don’t accept Klarna. 🤭

Cannae wait to see the fat slug on a sun lounger. Will he have a personalised towel?
The kind of place they’ll be staying is my idea of hell. It’ll be rows and rows of sunbeds an inch apart, and everyone will be up before sunrise to put their towels out. He’ll be greeting because he doesn’t get up before 9am even on a “work” day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sunkissed?! That's sunburnt ya fud. View attachment 2204657
The man that complains he is boiiilin is also wearing fleeced PJs in bed.
I can imagine Marion going on Amazon and seeing disposable swimming trunks and wearing them to the pool only for him to realise it is dissolveable water ones.
We all know his spelling and correct meaning of a word isn't great. That would make my year for something like that to happen to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He can't find a good spf? Spf 50? Makes no sense to me. He's face looks more Oily than dry.
What happened to the one he bought or is that for his holiday next year also?
Also btw what is Clarence? Does he mean Clairns?

I don't get this about cleaners have it tough working in heat? Yes it can be very warm but least your inside protected from the sun, what about window cleaners, gardeners, builders, lollipop people? Drivers? Bus drivers? Taxi's?
Surely if he works in a building it would have air con, maybe if he didn't wear those stupid shiny lyra thick leggings he wouldn't be so hot.
Add on refuse collectors, kitchen workers, fire fighters, paramedics and anyone else who has to wear a lot of protective gear outside in the blazing hot sunshine. He’s got no idea what tough is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does he ever post a selfie without a filter on??? 🧐 who’s he trying to kid!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wow he’s duck ugly isn’t he! And that’s with a filter. 😬 Can’t get over how dark it is around his eyelids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eh?? How hot is it at 6/7pm in Beruit Towers? I’m sure all the windows open in the bedsit would cool it down plenty 🥴
View attachment 2204586
Get tae ken ma lovelie 🤣
Screenshot_20230529-230400.png

---
The man that complains he is boiiilin is also wearing fleeced PJs in bed.
Isa hen, huv youse no been paying attention tae Martin's dots oaf doom, he sleeps naked, waking up tae the bespoke boaby joos oan the covers. #gettaeken#factual

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.