Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just landed on his story there not got time to listen to him cause I’m oot in company but that’s a golf top he’s wearing 😂 and that’s giving me life 🏌🏼‍♂️ Mario on a wee 18 hole jurney 😂
18 hole jurney, nae wunner he needs a new bumming fort 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just landed on his story there not got time to listen to him cause I’m oot in company but that’s a golf top he’s wearing 😂 and that’s giving me life 🏌🏼‍♂️ Mario on a wee 18 hole jurney 😂
Have some respect, that's her blouse! Never message this page again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t find an spf for his extremely highly sensitive skin. There are literally hundreds on the market now, designer brands and high street. It’s one of the biggest sellers nowadays I’d say, but he can’t find one!!
ETA the ‘highest spectrum of sensitivity’ 😂
What happened to the one he bought off Amazon, the one where the buyer stole his details 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Christ his nose! Put some sunscreen on you thick turd.
How dare youse, Martin and thick turd don't belang in the same sentence, no wi his shart jurney #shartcaird #lanyard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There you go Marion, I found this on the small business Google within 1 second. Don't say I don't do anything nice for you, you fat duck.
Personally I'd rather see you blister, you witch.
Screenshot_20230528_203348_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Programme on Channel 5 about the UK’s roughest estates. I wonder if Mario’s close will feature?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s such an ugly, heinous mink. Inside and out 🤮 the pores on his nose are bigger than the bedsit he lives in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The “loveliest lassies” oan the Clarins counter must no have done Klarna for his SPF.

Most moisturisers have SPF now, I would be surprised if Marion’s didn’t. He’s a wee liar wanting #gifted SPF

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he's working the bank holiday to get mare money and also so he doesn't spend any money.
The stupid bastard admitted yesterday that he spent £40 on crap then binned it all - got his money back though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What happened to the one he bought off Amazon, the one where the buyer stole his details 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

How dare youse, Martin and thick turd don't belang in the same sentence, no wi his shart jurney #shartcaird #lanyard
Runny turd?
---
So he's working the bank holiday to get mare money and also so he doesn't spend any money.
The stupid bastard admitted yesterday that he spent £40 on crap then binned it all - got his money back though!

He's so boring on his stories saying the same old thing over and over, bragging about all the new shite he's bought waffling on about his stupid sensitive skin, and even the captions don't have a clue what he's boring on about!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Runny turd?
---

He's so boring on his stories saying the same old thing over and over, bragging about all the new shite he's bought waffling on about his stupid sensitive skin, and even the captions don't have a clue what he's boring on about!
Runny turd wud be his villian name, nae way is he a superhero 😂

I'm sure he did dots of doom when Deek got sunburn on his back and how he wore spf all the time even in winter and that's why he looked youthful. He must have forgotten that story. 🤔
---
He'll discover that wee small business Pringle tomorrow. 😂
He's certainly discovered Pringles and nae debates. 🤰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The “loveliest lassies” oan the Clarins counter must no have done Klarna for his SPF.

Most moisturisers have SPF now, I would be surprised if Marion’s didn’t. He’s a wee liar wanting #gifted SPF
Forget the klarna, i bet the fucker has grifted a load of samples from the Clarins counter!
If you know, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are my Kerry katonas deceiving me or do his lips look no different? I literally honestly god's honest truthly canne see a difference and this is the 3rd time he's had them done (from memory) surely a top up would build on what you have left from last time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.