Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday and today.
I missed the vid of his pouting like the trout he is.
When I'm back from ma short break I'll update the wiki with his treatits. The fat twit.
💋 💋

Screenshot_20230528_155719_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What in the name of Beirut Toowers is going on oot the window the day hens?

Screenshot_20230528_130626_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What in the name of Beirut Toowers is going on oot the window the day hens?

View attachment 2201647
They're demolishing the Beirut towers roon aboot him. His isnae getting demolished as it's a building of historical importance wit wi it being the Scottish Macy's #factual

A wee blue plaque is getting placed on his block, in honour of him #nofactual

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yesterday and today.
I missed the vid of his pouting like the trout he is.
When I'm back from ma short break I'll update the wiki with his treatits. The fat twit.
💋 💋
View attachment 2201576
View attachment 2201577
View attachment 2201578
So he's deficated his brothers hot tub and shower and then come home? He didn't even housesit and have a night away from the crumbling buildings around him?
I've just had an excited shiver that would have given me a stonk on if I was a man, the amount of constant dust that's going to be on tit is going to be hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ Chinese yesterday and McDonald’s today??!! Wee Deek better get the baby powder oot for when the fat pig gets stuck in the barbie sized shower!!💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Christ Chinese yesterday and McDonald’s today??!! Wee Deek better get the baby powder oot for when the fat pig gets stuck in the barbie sized shower!!💎
The difference in his weight over the last 4 years is shocking! He doesn’t seem to go a day without some sort of takeout or highly processed meal.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The difference in his weight over the last 4 years is shocking! He doesn’t seem to go a day without some sort of takeout or highly processed meal.
If he is to be believed he has a very physical joab as well. Imagine the size of her if she were still just ringing the till at Debenhams

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When she starts getting oot a breath from the close stairs the fat lazy hog will be wishing she saved up the money for a deposit for a flat way a bespoke lift in the building. Wee dumb deek better start hitting the roids for when he needs tae gee the slut a coalieback up tae bed, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just landed on his story there not got time to listen to him cause I’m oot in company but that’s a golf top he’s wearing 😂 and that’s giving me life 🏌🏼‍♂️ Mario on a wee 18 hole jurney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Caught the sun apparently. And I'd say his nose caught it first with it's size 😂

He's going to come back from this holiday miserable as sin because of his sensitive skin and the heat. I just don't know why he's bothering to go the way he goes on about the heat?!. We'll be waiting though 🤭

Screenshot_20230528-200212_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t find an spf for his extremely highly sensitive skin. There are literally hundreds on the market now, designer brands and high street. It’s one of the biggest sellers nowadays I’d say, but he can’t find one!!
ETA the ‘highest spectrum of sensitivity’ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That top is not the one for you Martin, looks awful on her
---
Can’t find an spf for his extremely highly sensitive skin. There are literally hundreds on the market now, designer brands and high street. It’s one of the biggest sellers nowadays I’d say, but he can’t find one!!
Thought he ordered a load of sunscreen?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He did, from Amazon, but that’s for his hols next year and his bank account got hacked ma lovelie!
Of course 😂😂 how could I forget 🤣🤣 he really is a fat twit (always makes me laugh when someone refers to her as that 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he hiding his nose because of the sunburn or because he’s sick of everyone oan here saying he needs tae go oan a wee bespoke rhinoplasty journey? Nae point hiding it Marion, it won’t stop us aw. So aye.
---
He really is the most unfortunate looking little creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.