Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of yous don't know but A've always loved toast. A've had so many messages on here asking about it. But if you go to www.google.com and type in "toast" it'll give you a lot of great recipes. Thank me later ✨
Ma top tip for toast ma lovelies is ah spread a bit of butter oan it, if you don't know get tae know, ahve been gatekeeping that wan 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is he seriously posting about being unable to afford a kid, similar to his can’t afford a house rants? Woe is me, we are so poor.

Yet he’s just said Deek is home all week ‘for the decorator?’ Who takes a week off work to watch somebody else paint your
cupboard kitchen?!?!

Does he not realise that he has enough money to have a car and house and holidays, he just chooses to spend it on shlte so he can act like he’s rich? But simultaneously cries hard up cos he can’t afford a house or kid?!?!

Mario: I have loadsa petty cash for reed diffusers and wax melts and makeup I don’t wear, and lash lifts and lip augmentation, and clothes and suitcases and sofas and unnecessary home improvements and high end perfume and eating out 50 times a week.

Also Mario: we don’t have the kind of life that means we can buy a house, it’s just not possible for us 🎻
I'd love to have a look at his bank account, 100% into his overdraft, probably living from credit card to credit card and everything else on about 5 different buy now pay later sites.

If you have to get a toaster/kettle via klarna then you shouldn't be getting it lol. That is it is a smeg toaster/kettle. Same wee dick will likely buy it, take piccs then send it back.

btw I hope we see the ninja air fryer/ugg slippers/nail kit etc soon.. haven't seen those in a while 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those slippers are bogging and remind me of giant fanny pads. Marion the fanny, waddling about the bedsit slapping the “Lionel flair” with fanny pads on his tiny feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Going to get ma predictions in.

Amazon have smeg toast/kettle sets going at £349.95.
He can pay in instalments and also put up an Amazon aff link to get some pennies back.
but Amazon is an expensive option far him as nayone may click the link & buy.

They appear to be cheaper elsewhere like Onbuy.com which also offers instalment but reviews are crapish for this company.

View attachment 2221053View attachment 2221054View attachment 2221055
How much?!?! For that price I'd expect the kettle and toaster to serve me breakfast in bed. Nearly the same price as the new concrete sofa.
---
She’s another bleep I can’t stand. She done it for me when she put a story up of her toddler drinking a bottle of beer and she thought it was hilarious. Scum attracts scum eh Mario?
Ur youse sure it wisnae a pichure oaf wee Deek wi a beer she put up ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope so much that the decorator and Deek are discovered in the bumming Fort, bumming by Maz as he comes home with his B+M bag full of more crap. Let's hope the decorator shows Deek he doesn't have to live that sad life with Maz the fussy old granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm going with a dryer because he's always crying about washing everywhere 🙃
Where the hell would he put that?🤣 Do they do wall mounted dryers these days , cos thats his only option in the concrete shoe box !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this wee clown thinks he could manage having a baby? The hobbit who moans at being woken at 6.30 by birds!!!!! Imagine him waking every few hours during the night and then doing the same all day? Bespokely delusional. And sitting on your arse watching day time telly on a Tuesday? Go get a job that’s more than 20 mins per week and then come back and tell us how shattered you are. Benefit cheat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope so much that the decorator and Deek are discovered in the bumming Fort, bumming by Maz as he comes home with his B+M bag full of more crap. Let's hope the decorator shows Deek he doesn't have to live that sad life with Maz the fussy old granny.
I wonder which area will become the bumming fort the noo?

The corner section? or one of the ends?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So this wee clown thinks he could manage having a baby? The hobbit who moans at being woken at 6.30 by birds!!!!! Imagine him waking every few hours during the night and then doing the same all day? Bespokely delusional. And sitting on your arse watching day time telly on a Tuesday? Go get a job that’s more than 20 mins per week and then come back and tell us how shattered you are. Benefit cheat.
He can’t even manage a full time job! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The other day he had hard on over the too faced mascara then he says he needs his lash lift. I’ve not had an lvl in years but when I used to have it done I’d never use mascara, kinda the point, same as the brows, he still uses product on them despite them being tattooed. Honestly, Andrew wheatcroft you will never be Maria!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He doesn't know where to be at he is fickle and makes stuff up as he goes along.
Doesn't let smeg but could potentially have bought smeg appliances.
Doesn't like the heat, loves the sunny weather, moans for it to go away.
Loves to get up early but moans at birds, squirrels, trains waking him up. (8pm -6.30am 10 hours sleep, normal adults actual time for getting up to go full time jobs), wants a baby but.
Doesn't want a tinted moisturizer but puts fake tan on he's face
Crocs are naff horrible, buys himself some with Deed Deek petty cash (haven't seen those in a while?)
Love dogs, wants a dog.. buys a cat.
Needs to learn to drive, buys freshener for car they don't own or have, Deed Deek 0 lessons McGill wankers for life
No more decorating, let's change my colour theme like the weather, changes the kitchen.
No going abroad can't deal with it, books a holiday.
Can't see well dodgy eyes, becomes a book worm but struggles to look at phone or signs when he is out and about needs ask for help with directions (LOL).
I could be here all night Soo ayye Marion is fucked up worse than a wain.
---
If he spends average £500 a month on crap and eating out that's 6k a year if he has saved that over 3/4 years he could had saved himself 24k or abouts would be enough for driving lessons each and a small deposit on 2 bed flat if they were serious about adopting.
Don't even need to do adoption could look into fostering.
Adoption isn't easy even in long term, my Dad was adopted and we had his biological parents make contact after 55 years. It's not for everyone and it affects everyone adoptive parents, my siblings and I, our extended family, Mr Isa, kids and I, we kept it within immediate family but then had tell everyone who these new oaps were lol, my Dad had guilt because he felt like he was betraying his adoptive parents.
It's all content hoping it will get him views and attention there is more to babies that cute fluffy bunny blankets or bedding.
He needs to get to know before he starts slebbering shite like "omg I waaaant a baaabbyy"
Sorry hens Isa is on one the night, think I'd better go get masel 10 hours sleep and still moan tomorrow.
Tons love 💎👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.