Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve yet to actually see her do any cleaning, bit of false advertising there! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The last time she found out people had been talking about her on here she went all quiet and came back saying things around here are going to change but nothing did.

she thinks people are jealous of her but it is actually not true she is a jumped up ned who thinks she is famous cause she has a few Instagram followers. Remember that night she was in a kebab shop shouting let’s make this place insta famous
Needs in a kebab shop! With their phones out. ... cringe and I never seen it.

Neds in a kebab shop! With their phones out. ... cringe and I never seen it.

I remember the BLM post she got loads of hate because of that especially from another Scottish account who actually comes across a lovely guy ..after he called her out she went silent for days , hate to say thing but I actually think you can tell her oldest girl would think she’s better than other kids , she allowed way to much freedom on social media remember when she done a live on her own while her mum was in other room that’s when that boy messaged her ..but I suppose thats what happens when you allow your children to see and hear every thing going on they end up thinking they are way older than they are ...good luck Sammi in the future your going to need it .

Reactions: 4
I remember the BLM post she got loads of hate because of that especially from another Scottish account who actually comes across a lovely guy ..after he called her out she went silent for days , hate to say thing but I actually think you can tell her oldest girl would think she’s better than other kids , she allowed way to much freedom on social media remember when she done a live on her own while her mum was in other room that’s when that boy messaged her ..but I suppose thats what happens when you allow your children to see and hear every thing going on they end up thinking they are way older than they are ...good luck Sammi in the future your going to need it .
Funnily enuf she still follows him but the feeling ain’t mutual....desperado!!!!

I actually reached out to the account that called her out and thanked him. I actually really like him, he comes across as a genuinely nice guy.

Reactions: 7
Why does a grown woman need to buy a little girl tones of adult make up? A ring light too. Honestly, her girls will be forced to grow up too quick. It will leave them so vulnerable. Makes me shudder when I see her youngest pouting with her leg out and hands on her hips. Awful.

Reactions: 5
Why is she so intent on showing off about the fact that she’s bought so much for her weans birthday? Listing everything she’s got and saying “was only £200” about something she bought for her as if ‘£200 is nothing’

Does she think it makes her look rich? It’s comes across as attention seeking to be honest.
She’s deffo the type to pile the weans Christmas presents in a big pile on the sofa and posting it to Facebook giving it “Santas been”
You just know the type.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.