Clean With Kayleigh #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does little to no cleaning videos now her content purely consists of her dog & her image. She just laps up all the freebies she gets & doesn't respond to her followers.

Reactions: 3
shes boring lol
She’s a basic b*tch. Generic, grey, white gloss and crushed velvet. Guarantee her partner works in the ‘trades’ and the boys wear football strips to birthday party’s. Apologies. The type grates on me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am going to unfollow her she isn't for me I find her house and her so boring, her house has no life in it grey and dull just

Reactions: 2
Her man is a carpet fitter, she doesn't work anymore. She's just a typical hinch army follower.... all grey. How long till she switches to cream like mrs hinch 🤣

Oh she's redecorating... I've been waiting for this, her house will be like Mrs Hinch again but neutral tones!!! Not the best combo with 3 boys & a dog that shits on the couch 🤣

• Haha
Oh she's redecorating... I've been waiting for this, her house will be like Mrs Hinch again but neutral tones!!! Not the best combo with 3 boys & a dog that shits on the couch 🤣
It absolutely will be. Hopefully she puts some colour in the boys bedroom. Looks the same colour as an operating theatre.

• Haha
The ‘this is your reminder to do your washing etc’ posts coupled with the smug face make me want to 👊👊👊😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It takes a right knob head to set their camera up in the hallway to film themselves walking towards the washing machine. Then set it up again to film themselves loading the washing machine. I mean, good for you if that’s what you want to do with your life but it’s not for me. I got the memo to do my washing but I ignored it and had a wine instead💁‍♀️

• Haha
I diddnt realise she had three boys till I read it on this thread. Is there a reason why she only shows two?

I diddnt realise she had three boys till I read it on this thread. Is there a reason why she only shows two?
I didn't realise she had 3 either. I thought it was just her huband & 2 sons.
Mind you, her house is so beige & tidy, you'd hardly know any kid lives there.

It's her voice, the fake "posh" accent does my head in, she then ruins it with her crap grammer, saying "hubby's TOOK the boys to football" 😆.

I think that other wee boy is her partners son from a previous relationship before they both meet not her son just her step son but don't think he lives with them

It really irritates me how she does the Hinch thing: completing a boring cleaning task the doing the thumbs up at the end.

She is so boring!!! Always has been though and im shocked at how many followers she has! Has to just be cos she was on it during the covid period when tiktok blew up for adults. Cos jeez she is such a boring girl