Clean With Kayleigh #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the amount of followers she has on TikTok I thought there would be more people on this thread..

Reactions: 2
I am sad as I love a cleaning video lol but her house is like a ultra clean film set and so greyyyyyyy
Don’t get me wrong some of her vids are quite good as I like products but shes as boring as ever

She’s got such a vain voice, I’m scottish aswell but her voice genuinely goes through me she’s so boring idk how anyone finds her ‘content’ appealing
I think it's because she is trying to sound "proper" & that's just not how she would normally talk.

Reactions: 1
For her having 3 boys there’s really not an awful lot of toys in that bedroom. She’s shown the cupboard before too where she stores them and even then there’s not very much. What do the kids do all day??

She likes the pink stuff doesnt she i love it too its amazing stuff but ive never cleans my oven racks in the bath like she does

With all the cleaning she does im surprised she doesnt have a dishwasher and does it all by hand

Just wanted to share with anyone that cares lol
Putting a duvet cover in this way has made life so much simpler
I have mastered this!!!

I like watching cleaning videos but not hers. Her voice goes through me. Just found this thread lol

I’ve never ever heard of her until this thread was on the feed and she’s never popped up on my FYP!

imoresume she’s not worth checking out.

Ive re followed her and found some of her stuff interesing again and like how she cleans white trainers i gave several pairs and gave it a go and had great results i like the wilko stuff she promotes too

I have followed Kayleigh for over a year now, I used to love her content & thought she was really down to earth. Since she has become so well known I feel she's changed, she doesn't upload like she used to, very rarely responds to comments or messages. All she seems to care about is spending money & letting her ego take over! I'm so disappointed. Her sister seems genuinely lovely though.

Now has a puppy & is being sent lots of freebies for it. Really pissed off, a company I've bought from for years, have sent her a load of new (gifted/free) stuff...won't be using them again 😠