Clean With Kayleigh #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her a couple weeks ago, her content is so repetitive
Yes I agree, it’s the same stuff reposted over and over again. I’m guessing TikTok is her full time job now? I know she used to work at Sainsburys and got made redundant but I don’t recall her saying she had a new job

Reactions: 2
I quite liked her previously but it’s the same trend, hasn’t bothered looking for another job living off her mans wages, getting free stuff sent all the time and moaning about having to make packed lunches!

Reactions: 5
I quite liked her previously but it’s the same trend, hasn’t bothered looking for another job living off her mans wages, getting free stuff sent all the time and moaning about having to make packed lunches!
Wonder if she makes money off TikTok now?

I saw her say in the comments of one of her videos that she’s waiting to start her new job

Speaking of this, have you seen Muddlethroughmummy and lauraalicem? I really like them, especially Muddle but Laura gets a LOT of flack of “spending her husbands money” as she doesn’t work. I think muddle is self employed

Can’t stand her, her house is practically empty 😂 looks like a show home not a home with kids living. Her boys bedroom has no toys that I’ve seen, what do they do? Stuck to a computer or iPad all day? She’s boring

Reactions: 5
She’s got such a vain voice, I’m scottish aswell but her voice genuinely goes through me she’s so boring idk how anyone finds her ‘content’ appealing

Reactions: 3
Her kids room makes me sad, boring black white and grey to match the house theme.

Speaking of this, have you seen Muddlethroughmummy and lauraalicem? I really like them, especially Muddle but Laura gets a LOT of flack of “spending her husbands money” as she doesn’t work. I think muddle is self employed
Laura's husband clearly has a good job If not she couldn't stay home with the kids. I don't see how that is a problem? I noticed she gets so much hate for it! Personally I love to work and make my own money.. but If it works for them then it works...

Reactions: 3
I’m not a fan of Laura, she gives off vibes I don’t like 😬

Reactions: 1
Sorry to Hijack the thread - I cannot bear Muddlethroughmummy. I fail to see how it saves much time having your pants on the floor in a pile. It literally takes 5 seconds to get them out of a drawer! Put the bags by the front door - because grabbing them off a table or having them hung on a peg by the door would obviously add half an hour to your morning routine!!!! . I imagine her to be a proper fun sponge - just chill the hell out!

Reactions: 4
Sorry to Hijack the thread - I cannot bear Muddlethroughmummy. I fail to see how it saves much time having your pants on the floor in a pile. It literally takes 5 seconds to get them out of a drawer! Put the bags by the front door - because grabbing them off a table or having them hung on a peg by the door would obviously add half an hour to your morning routine!!!! . I imagine her to be a proper fun sponge - just chill the hell out!
HAHA! Now I do (and have done for years) exactly what she does but both husband and I work shifts and I work really long days. On a Monday I lay out all my sons, husbands and I’s uniforms on the bannister and we have our bags on the pegs! I tried her caddy technique years ago and that didn’t work for us!

Laura's husband clearly has a good job If not she couldn't stay home with the kids. I don't see how that is a problem? I noticed she gets so much hate for it! Personally I love to work and make my own money.. but If it works for them then it works...
Same here! I commented saying why is it an issue? My husband earns more than me, and he pays for things because that’s what you do!

I’m not a fan of Laura, she gives off vibes I don’t like 😬
is it because she lives off bacon rashers🤣

• Wow
The amount of toxic wax melts and aerosol sprays she uses in her house AND in her kids rooms, even spraying the boys bedding! Is so harmful. Just asking for lung issues 🫁

Reactions: 6
She's got the usual grey boring house like all the other Hinch lovers, I feel sad for her kids the rooms are spotless and grey boring

Reactions: 4
I followed her for the longest time im surprised shes still really popular theres only so much you can do and her house is so boring shes got 4 kids in the house and no mess its not natural

Reactions: 1