Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mxhomes_

She didn't say she had argued with anyone since her son died.
She just said "the lady who's son died was being nasty..."
Yes she said this. And Chl has not argued with anyone since her son died.

I know I don't find this very nice.
Maybe not, but it was months ago. They have forgotten it and forgiven it so why does that mean she shouldn't donate towards Chl? She never asked for money she never asked for anything.

Attachments

Nellie

I’ve unfollowed her and the rest of them as I just think all of it is just stupid and it’s too much negativity. What I’ve said may be a pack of lies hence why I said from what I can gather.. from other Instagramers etc. I just think the whole thing is stupid and surely they all have better things to do.
I've unfollowed them all too.
Totally agree.

Mxhomes_

Why are you asking her that? You’re not liking the comments about the other lady so don’t go in on someone else who’s lost a child that’s nasty.
I'm talking about this whole thread and Chl not the particular poster.

Nellie

Maybe you wouldn't be on Instagram, maybe you would because that's where alot of your support is and friends, but how would you feel if less then 2 weeks after your son died, you go online and see all these comments about you?
Well if I'd spoken badly about someone to a person who couldn't be trusted then I'd expect a backlash from it.
Unfortunately that's life.

Jennii

Hi I wrote a new post as I'm new but think it's not been approved as it seems we cant talk about one of the people involved. Can someone message me why they have beef cause I cant work out what happened to see who is in the wrong x