Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mxhomes_

"An enormous group of friends" who included Moaning Mum up until MM called her out for doing the EXACT same thing as she'd called someone else out for.
MM was on CHL's private instagram up until she then suddenly decided in the midst of her grief that she couldn't trust her.
There's all this talk above about how people act during grief but CHL obviously had the clarity of mind to work that out during this very difficult time.
Ah bore off you. I used to speak to mm now I can't stand her so what? Loads of us have friends we used to speak to now don't what's your fucking point? Just leave it all now I don't wanna see one more thing about Chl unless it's support

Reactions: 2

Nellie

Because it is no ones business how her son died, it is CHL and her family and her friends business, not for a public forum- which right not she is being hounded by a certain Instagram twat on. She also doesn’t want it shared.

The reason a. Certain someone isn’t mentioned is because they feed off attention and regularly change their name on Instagram etc and go after people when they are at their lowest, and are utterly vile about them. They do it to create drama and try to get followers.
CHL knew Moaning Mum was (shall we say) a difficult character and wasn't to be mentioned etc., yet chose to befriend her and share personal information about other people with her in DM's... I've also been on lives and seen screenshots of them saying they loved one another!
CHL and two other outspoken Instagrammers have also defended MM many many times for her bad behaviour in the past.

Also CHL didn't have to tell her followers her son had died, that was a choice she made and in doing so of course people are going to ask the circumstances.
She could have said there was a family bereavement and not elaborated but by doing that I doubt there would have been any fundraising.

Last edited:

Ozilla

Hi I wrote a new post as I'm new but think it's not been approved as it seems we cant talk about one of the people involved. Can someone message me why they have beef cause I cant work out what happened to see who is in the wrong x
CHL HAS no beef. She unfollowed someone and that someone couldn’t stand it and made much ado about nothing.

Mxhomes_

From what I can gather the lady who’s son died was being nasty about carol and going in on Lou for allowing carol to gift her things etc. Carol gifted the lady some money which went towards a flower thing or something to do with the lads funeral. The account who is ‘moaning’ so to speak is saying how can you call carol and slag her off slag lou off accepting x y and z but you’re now happily taking her money.

I think what’s happened is very sad could not imagine losing my son. But I also think stop arguing on the bloody internet you’re a grown women they are are if my son had just died it would not be high on my priority list to argue on a social media site with people I didn’t know. I just find it odd and that people need to get a life. If you don’t want the drama etc, delete your account.
She hasn't argued with anyone since her son died? So I don't know what your looking at

Reactions: 1

Fatllama

CHL didn’t ask for money. I’ve never known CHL to be “nasty” in that way. She isn’t “happily” getting money for her dead son. That is MM’s twist on it. Carol just happened to donate. CHL asked her and was one of MANY curious people why Carol kept buying Lou stuff, MM was the most outspoken, mean person about Carol. MM is just clutching at anything to make CHL look bad merely because CHL unfollowed her. Unfollowed her. Not arguing, unfollowing to avoid drama. CHL has not engaged any drama, it’s all one sided.

Carol already said she was a forgiving type and does not want involved, no matter how hard MM tries to slag CHL, at a vile, disgusting time. M cannot be talked about because she is the most vile instagrammer out there. Why not go be her friend, then unfollow her, see what happens to you. Mm’s drama will follow you whether you like it or not. Half her followers are only there because they are terrified to unfollow.
I’ve unfollowed her and the rest of them as I just think all of it is just stupid and it’s too much negativity. What I’ve said may be a pack of lies hence why I said from what I can gather.. from other Instagramers etc. I just think the whole thing is stupid and surely they all have better things to do.

Mxhomes_

I just mean in general doing stories etc about the situation.
Yes because the one who can't be mentioned started on her for just being unfollowed, she was defending herself. She didn't have to no, but you don't know what state of mind you'd be in if you lost someone.

Empen

VIP Member
Ah wondered where my post went! I didn't know there were people who must not be named.

Does anyone know what happened to her son? I'm devastated for her.
Her son passed away 10 days ago -he was a young man, in his late teens.

The rat isn’t for public forums.

She has put a story on her instagram about her son.

• Sad

Fatllama

I think everyone should just leave CHL alone to grieve. She has enough to deal with without having people bring added stress. I think the reason she told people she had lost her son is because she was quiet and people were messaging asking if she was ok. So rather than repeat herself and relive it she obviously found it better to tell people in a story which is totally understandable.
She hasn’t asked anyone for money. TRHOH put a story up saying if anyone would like to donate towards funeral costs she would give them the link. To lose a child is hard enough without added financial strain so many people including carol wanted to help in any way they can.
I truly hope people can see beyond the drama and let her grieve in peace x
I apologise, I am in no way being nasty about her putting stories up about her son etc. Or judging the lady for accepting donations from Carol or anyone. I find the whole drama with everyone silly and should be put to bed x

Nellie

And have you seen the context of all these conversations or have you only seen Kayleigh’s side she has put up for her own agenda? Because I’ve heard the voice notes too, and it’s interesting what is missed out to try and make CHL look bad here just for an excuse to start drama.

It’s disgusting and frankly shouldn’t even be a discussion on here. The woman is grieving her son.
I'm sorry for the woman of course I am but as long as the thread is open of course people are going to discuss it.

Empen

VIP Member
I know that, I'm a follower of hers.bI just wondered if it was an illness or accident as it was very sudden. Don't understand what you mean about 'the rat'
Was meant to say that. Sorry.

It isn’t for public forums how her son died. Sorry.

• Sad

Notaninstamum

Ah wondered where my post went! I didn't know there were people who must not be named.

Does anyone know what happened to her son? I'm devastated for her.

Nellie

You must make money with knowing how people think or why they happened. So judgy.

Says you!
I wasn't the least bit interested in Carol giving Lou money, she could have bought her a house and a car for all I cared.
I didn't even buy or make a t-shirt about it! 🤣

Ah bore off you. I used to speak to mm now I can't stand her so what? Loads of us have friends we used to speak to now don't what's your fucking point? Just leave it all now I don't wanna see one more thing about Chl unless it's support
No need for swearing is there.

Jennii

The beef seems to be the moaning one and she seems to be arguing with everyone and I cant work out who or why but I know this page is involved as she mentioned it x

Notaninstamum

Hi I wrote a new post as I'm new but think it's not been approved as it seems we cant talk about one of the people involved. Can someone message me why they have beef cause I cant work out what happened to see who is in the wrong x
Same! I want to know why we can't talk about this woman!

And was MORE than happy to take items for her baby by all accounts. Yet she is having a go at CHL for the fact the people have decided to lovingly help her pay towards funeral costs. She NEVER asked us to do it, people did it for her because her and her son are so loved.
Who is this about? Very confusing thread