Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress for the BAFTA after party was horrific, even with her good figure it looked so unflattering.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just looked at her insta. They had a wedding party for the boys communion?? And the mother in a one shoulder number. I’m cringing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This made me laugh…talk about trying to be part of it, posting a pic of Brooklyn Beckham.
86D97E64-1190-4A98-8DA1-9676DEC499C8.png
Then she tagged his Grandmother to say congratulations 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I know, I was about to come on here when I saw that! She never misses and opportunity 😂 she does make me laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes still there. It was little Robbie’s birthday the other day, big Robbie had a post up for him so I broke me neck getting over to Claudine page to see her post 150 photos of herself for little Roberts birthday post but was disappointed to find none. The last post on her page is from Paddys day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I search for her now I can't find her. Just clicked a tag on Robbie's page and it took me to her page. Not sure why I can't find her myself though?

I see Claudine is back doing her best to provide support and inspiration and appear relatable in these austere and difficult times 🙄🤦‍♀️