Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't figure out who's more of a dose him or her, young Robbie looks like he was at a Michael Jackson concert before the final!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't figure out who's more of a dose him or her, young Robbie looks like he was at a Michael Jackson concert before the final!!
I’d say he’s being groomed by her to be the perfect Instagram show off. The kids don’t stand a chance. Claudine recording herself walking slowly down the steps 🫣🥴

Reactions: 4
Claudine has treated us to a lovely video of her hair blowing in the wind whilst she looks about her surroundings unaware of the camera recording her onboard the yacht.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cause her MA wants them to look like sisters! They have the same hair extensions, wart the exact same outfits and even shoes. Eeek!
claudine ain't no young wan anymore I don't think she realises that, she has to be not far from 40. it amazes me how vain she is, she can't stop recording herself, even if she tries, like the other evening at the soccer event in London, recording Robbie Williams but she had to be first and last view of each story lol. Her look is so dated, it's so 2004 that look, move on claudine, give yourself a make under and freshen up your look, lose the stenos, ridiculous outfits and heels.

Reactions: 11
Can she do anything without her mother! That dress was strange on her last night, like something you’d wear for the debs and get the arms scratched off ye for the night. I’d love to see her in a baggy tracksuit just once 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell her ma loves the limelight but I’d say Robbie tells her he’s not going and that’s his way of getting out of it. That way he can enjoy his evening without someone awkwardly videoing him.

Just seeing all this stuff about Instagram just being about ads, she sdoesnt really do ads does she? She’s harmless enough but shed be a dose if you were in her company.

Reactions: 6
You can tell her ma loves the limelight but I’d say Robbie tells her he’s not going and that’s his way of getting out of it. That way he can enjoy his evening without someone awkwardly videoing him.

Just seeing all this stuff about Instagram just being about ads, she sdoesnt really do ads does she? She’s harmless enough but shed be a dose if you were in her company.
She is deffo harmless, she wouldn’t need the money to do ads. In fairness she does always look amazing she keeps herself in great shape. I’d imagine her ma never left the house without being done up either.

Reactions: 3
If this one was chocolate she’d eat herself!
The tackiest look by far at the vip - zlister - style awards. And the 900 selfie videos 🫣 so cringe!
I’d say Robbie does be Morto.

Reactions: 10
The pair of them are like something from a horror movie. When the ghost of 2004 and her mutton ma come back to haunt you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I preferred her dress to pippas like it's meant to be glam not wedding attire yea her mam needs to cut the hair and put the feet up!

Reactions: 6
She’s harmless enough but shed be a dose if you were in her company.
I've been in her company and she's actually a lovely girl! The Instagram is off the charts though 🤣🤣🤣 I kinda love her though, has absolutely no idea of what's going on when she picks that camera up 🙈🙈😄😄😄

Reactions: 8
Honestly the last few days of the malahide gigs crying to look like a celebrity by getting a lift in a golf buggy to an area where you have zero view of the stage!!🙈

I've been in her company and she's actually a lovely girl! The Instagram is off the charts though 🤣🤣🤣 I kinda love her though, has absolutely no idea of what's going on when she picks that camera up 🙈🙈😄😄😄
I think I just mean the awkward videoing when nothing is going on and constant photos, but I suppose that’s the norm for a lot of people Now. Seems they’ve been at constant gigs. She is keen to show off that they are “celebs” backstage and all!! She doesn’t seem to have any shame.

Reactions: 2