Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she has to bring the mother around with her everywhere because the lads aren’t able for her 🤣🤣🤣 You can’t blame them
Looks like Robert told her to get the phone away from him at the beginning

Claudine's thread is the thread i will never stop following. I know I've said it about 1000 times but she is the gift that keeps on giving!!!!! It has to be a parody account! 😂😂😂😂 #claudine4eva

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d know she never looks a social media because her IG and personal style is so dated.

What is the crack with the Halloween photo of them with the brother and his wife? Why are they all more or less wearing the same outfit? Mens outfits the same and girls have the same ears on??
Originality and imagination at its finest

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
she looks awful. when is this look of bleached blonde hair extensions, bleached big teeth, lip fillers, Botox gonna end. her and her mother are a state.

Reactions: 10
All that money and she always looks the same and has done for the past 15 year, I would say she springs up out of the bed looking like this, she always reminds me of a shop mannequin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus her and the mother 🙈 the mothers like mutton dressed as lamb. Morto. Claudine would eat herself if she could. What a pair of tools. Robbie bet Into the phone on her stories.,

• Haha
Her lips look different. The state of the oul one 🤦‍♀️
She's in her 60s ffs and she's dressed and styled like her daughter, who also BTW is no spring chicken. it's completely tragic. the get up of the 2 of them is mortifying, it's like a competition, who can have the blondest extensions, who can have the shortest dress and highest heels. I'd love to give claudine a make under. this look is so dated and chavvy. I bet she would look gorgeous dressed more casual and the hair and makeup softened. you can show you have a great figure in classy clothes too claudine, all the glitter and sparkles and sequins is tacky.

Reactions: 11
Claudine's thread is the thread i will never stop following. I know I've said it about 1000 times but she is the gift that keeps on giving!!!!! It has to be a parody account! 😂😂😂😂 #claudine4eva
100% agree half the time you would think she's taking the piss!!😂

Reactions: 3
Why does Claudine think 10 photos of her in loosely differing poses is so interesting to us plebs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope she does Dubai at Xmas/new year. The selfies and videos of her looking dumbly into camera with building in background!!! Get me! Every single time!!!!!!

• Haha
We say a lot about Claudine but at least she has teh decency to acknowledge a tragedy or death which is more than can be said for other “instahuns”

Reactions: 5
Was Claudine’s trip to the Gaiety gifted? Why does she not acknowledge that? If so, disappointing that she doesn’t gift some of those tickets to children less fortunate… I’m sure if she wanted to go they can afford to pay! Totally don’t understand The Gaiety gifting these instahuns when it always sells out and is so well known!

Reactions: 6
I really wish she would get a stylist. Her husbands money is wasted on her because everything she buys is so dated and tacky

Reactions: 5
I really wish she would get a stylist. Her husbands money is wasted on her because everything she buys is so dated and tacky
She’s very much in the style school of Rosanna Davison. Got a look she liked when she was in her early 20’s and never moved on. All that money and it’s wasted on the shite she buys. She’s the type who goes into a shop points and a mannequin and says that one.

Reactions: 6